Pengaruh Pendidikan Karakter terhadap Motivasi Belajar Siswa
Keywords:Character Education, Student, Motivation
The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of character education on students' learning motivation at State Elementary School 019 Sungai Beringin, Tembilahan Indragiri Hilir Riau Indonesia. This research used a quantitative approach. A total of 74 students were selected to participate in this study using the proportional random sampling technique. Data collection techniques were questionnaires and documentation. The data analysis technique used was a simple regression test. Based on the results of data analysis on variable X, namely Character Education, it was found that 73.69% was categorized as strong. Then, based on the results of data analysis of variable Y, namely Student Learning Motivation, it was found that 77.39% was also categorized as strong. While the effect of character education on student learning motivation obtained Fcount ≥ Ftable = 20.92 ≥ 3.97, so Ho is rejected, which means that there was a positive and significant influence between character education on student learning motivation
Hamalik, O. (2006). Proses Belajar Mengajar. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.
Hamzah B, U. &. (2013). Belajar dengan Pendekatan PAILKEM: Pembelajaran Aktif, Inovatif, Lingkungan, Kreatif, Efektif, Menarik. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.
Hamzah B, U. (2017). Teori Motivasi & Pengukuranya: Analisis Dibidang Pendidikan. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.
Kementerian Pendidikan Nasional. (2010). Bahan Pelatihan Penguatan Metodologi Pembelajaran Berdasarkan Nilai-nilai Budaya untuk Membentuk Daya Saing dan Karakter Bangsa: Pengembangan Pendidikan Budaya dan Karakter Bangsa. Jakarta: Badan Penelitian dan Pengembangan Pusat Kurikulum.
Marzuki. (2015). Pendidikan Karakter Islam. Jakarta: Amzah.
Muslich, M. (2018). Pendidikan Karakter: Menjawab Tantangan Krisis Multidimensional. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.
Nasional, T. S. (2003). Undang-Undang Republik Indonesia Nomor 20 Tahun.
Noor, J. (2011). Metode Penelitian Skripsi, Tesis, Disertasi & Karya Ilmiah. Jakarta: Kencana.
Noor, R. M. (2012). The Hidden Curriculum Membangun Karakter Melalui Kegiatan Ekstrakulikuler. Yogyakarta: Insan Madani.
Novan, A. W. (2014). Praktik, dan Strategi Membumikan Pendidikan Karakter di SD. Jogjakarta: Ar-Ruzz Media.
Rohmalina, W. (2016). Psikologi Belajar. Jakarta: Rajawali Press.
Sardiman, A. (2006). Interaksi dan Motivasi Belajar Mengajar. Jakarta: Rajagrafindo Persada.
Syamsu Yusuf L.N & Nani M.Sugandhi. (2016). Perkembangan Peserta Didik. Jakarta: Rajawali Pers.
Wibowo, A. (2017). Pendidikan Karakter: Strategi Membangun Karakter Bangsa Keberadaban. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.
How to Cite
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution shareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License