Meningkatkan Minat Membaca melalui Gerakan Literasi Sekolah
Keywords:Literacy, Reading, Interest
Literacy will affect the nation's competitiveness in global competition. Literacy skills are very important for the success of individuals and countries at the level of knowledge-based economy in the future global field. This provides reinforcement that the mandatory reading curriculum is applied in Indonesian education. Literacy at SMAN 1 Bunguran North East, Natuna Regency, Riau Islands Province is beneficial for the formation of noble character, fostering a love of reading, stimulating the growth of reading activities outside of school, adding knowledge, and opening up ideas. Literacy is applied in the form of socialization has been carried out to educators, students, to complement reading materials that are already difficult to obtain, presenting digital libraries that are in accordance with the needs of current technological developments. Participants who visit the library will get door prizes, in addition, every two years, there will be announcements about “Duta Baca”. For library development, there are Suggestion Boxes to be filled in by visitors who wish to submit suggestions.
Ane, P. (2015). Membangun kualitas bangsa dengan budaya literasi. Prosiding SeminarNasional Bulan Bahasa UNIB 2015.
Depdikbud. (2013). Peraturan Menteri Pendidikan Dan Kebudayaan Republik Indonesia Nomor 23 Tahun 2013 tentang “Perubahan Atas Peraturan Menteri Pendidikan Nasional Nomor 15 Tahun 2010 Tentang Standar Pelayanan Minimal Pendidikan Dasar Di Kabupaten/Kota”. Jakarta.
Depdikbud. (2016). Modul Pelatihan Penguatan Pendidikan Karakter Bagi Guru. Jakarta.
Dirjen Dikdasmen. (2016). Panduan Gerakan Literasi di Sekolah Menengah Atas.Jakarta: Direktorat Jenderal PendidikanDasar Dan Menengah KementerianPendidikan Dan Kebudayaan.
Hanggi, Olovia Herlina. (2016). “Tiga Perubahan Kecil dalam Literasi Sekolah.” Membumikan Gerakan Literasi di Sekolah. Yogyakarta: Lembaga Ladang Kata.
Hernowo, ed. (2003). Quantum Reading: Cara Cepat nan Bermanfaat untuk Merangsang Munculnya Potensi Membaca. Bandung: Mizan Learning Center.
How to Cite
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution shareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License