Living Quran: Pembiasaan Membaca Asmaul Husna di Sekolah Dasar
This paper is a research report on the practice of living Quran in school toward habituating the reading of Asmaul Husna. The purpose of this study was to explore its implementation in the primary school (SD) Sabbihisma 2 Padang. The design was descriptive qualitative research by collecting the data using observation, interviews, and documentation. The findings show that, first, the habit of reading Asmaul Husna has been a long program and characteristic of SD Sabbihisma. Second, in reading Asmaul Husna there was a particular rhythm called the Hijaz rhythm. Third, the reading was accomplished by students every day before the class and during the recitation program at weekly and monthly meetings. Fourth, reading Asmaul Husna was guided by the classroom teacher or teacher who entered in the first hour, it was also led by a teacher/Ustaz. Fifth, the purpose or motivation in reading Asmaul Husna was to expect rewards and heaven from Allah.
Chirzin, M. (2007). Mengungkap Pangalaman Muslim Berinteraksi dengan Al-Qur’an dalam Metode Penelitian Living Qur’an dan Hadis. Yogyakarta: Teras
Danil, M. (2018). Implementasi full day school di Sekolah Dasar Sabbihisma padang. Jurnal Komunikasi Pendidikan, 2, (1), 88-90. https://doi.org/10.32585/jkp.v2i1.68
Ilyas, Y. (2014). Ulumul Qur’an. Yogyakarta: Itqan Publishing.
Junaedi, D. (2015). Living Qur’an: Sebuah pendekatan baru dalam kajian Al-Qur’an (Studi kasus di Pondok Pesantren As-Siroj Al-Hasan Desa Kalimukti Kec. Pabedilan Kab. Cirebon. Journal Of Qur'an and Hadith Studies, 4(2), 169-190. https://doi.org/10.15408/quhas.v4i2.2392
Kholis, N. (2017). Implementasi Pendidikan karakter berbasis nilai-nilai islam melalui budaya sekolah. Edukasi: Jurnal Pendidikan Islam 5(2), 047-065. Retrieved from https://staim-tulungagung.ac.id/ejournal/index.php/edukasi/article/view/291
Shihab, Q. (2004). Tafsir Al-Misbah Volume 7. Jakarta: Lentera Hati.
Shihab, Q. (2019). Yang Hilang Dari Kita: Akhlak. Jakarta: Lentera Hati.
Sururin. (2004). Ilmu Jiwa Agama. Jakarta: RajaGrafindo Persada, Cet.1.
Yusuf, M. (2007). Pendekatan Sosiologi Dalam Penelitian Living Qur’an, dalam Metode Penelitian Living Qur’an dan Hadis. Yogyakarta: Teras.
Zakiah, D. (1970). Ilmu Jiwa Agama, Jakarta: Bulan Bintang. Jakarta: Bulan Bintang.
Zakiah, D. (1994). Pendidikan Islam dalam Keluarga dan Sekolah. Jakarta: Ruhama.
Copyright (c) 2021 Fahrul Usmi, Raja Muhammad Kadri
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution shareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License