Studi Kebijakan Mengenai Gerakan Literasi Sekolah
The purpose of this research was to find out the policy on the issuance of the Minister of Education and Culture Regulation on the development of character against the background of Indonesia's literacy level, which is ranked 64th out of 72 countries. The school literacy movement is an effort that is carried out comprehensively and continuously to make schools a learning organization whose citizens are literate throughout life through public involvement. The qualitative approach was designed for this study. The analysis showed that Starting from the existence of Permendikbud Number 23 of 2015, which is the basis of the School Literacy Movement, it must make several literacy programs in each region different because Indonesia is an autonomous country. To get around this, the government has made a legal umbrella and guidelines regarding the activities of the school literacy movement program. In implementing the school literacy movement, school principals have a very big share considering the government policy allows each school institution to develop programs that have been agreed upon by the government
Antoro, B. (2017). Gerakan Literasi Sekolah. Jakarta: Direktorat Jenderal Pendidikan Dasar dan Menengah Kementerian Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan.
Fath, Z. Al, Sholina, A., Isma, F., & Rahmawan, D. I. (2018). Kebijakan gerakan literasi sekolah (Konsep dan Implementasi). Abdau: Jurnal Pendidikan Madrasah Ibtidaiyah, 1(1), 339–353. https://doi.org/10.36768/abdau.v1i2.19
Kemendikbud. (2015). Regulation of the Minister of Education and Culture of the Republic of Indonesia Number 23 of 2015 concerning Cultivation of Character. 1–8.
Kemendikbud Satgas Gerakan Literasi Sekolah. (2019). Desain Induk Gerakan Literasi Sekolah. Direktorat Jenderal Pendidikan Dasar dan Menengah Kementerian Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan.
Sari, I. F. R. (2018). Konsep Dasar Gerakan Literasi Sekolah Pada Permendikbud Nomor 23 Tahun 2015 Tentang Penumbuhan Budi Pekerti. Al-Bidayah: Jurnal Pendidikan Dasar Islam, 10(1), 89–100. https://doi.org/10.14421/al-bidayah.v10i1.131
Tim Satgas GLS. (2017). Panduan Praktis Gerakan Literasi Sekolah. Direktorat Jenderal Pendidikan Dasar dan Menengah Kementrian Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan.
Zed, M. (2008). Metode Penelitian Kepustakaan. Yayasan Obor Indonesia.
Copyright (c) 2021 Zuliyatur Rochmah, M. Yunus Abu Bakar
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License