Implementasi Manajemen Berbasis Sekolah sebagai Upaya Peningkatan Mutu Pendidikan Tahfidz Al-Quran Berbasis Adab
Keywords:School Based Management, Quality Improvement
The management of the Imam Syafi'i Qur'an Islamic Boarding School continues to strive and contribute to improving education, especially in the field of tahfidz Al-Qur'an and adab, with the aim of increasing the level of instruction. To achieve research objectives, namely planning, organizing, motivation, control, and assessment. In order to realize the quality of the Al-Qur'an tahfidz program which means having good morals and a broad scientific outlook, good program implementation is very much needed in Islamic boarding schools. Descriptive qualitative method used in this study. Data collection techniques include observation, documentation, and interviews as well as replication studies. In this regard, the researcher intends to conduct a more in-depth study of school-based management at the Imam Syafi'I Alor Qur'an Islamic Boarding School, NTT, with the aim of conducting studies and improving standards. Instructions from the community and the government, in this case the Ministry of Religion of the Province of NTT, continues to plan the management of the Imam Syafi'i Qur'an Islamic Boarding School starting with cooperation in infrastructure development, security, order and discipline, as well as the recruitment of teachers to cadres of teaching staff who will oversee the school.
Abdul hadits dan Nurhayati B., (2010). Manajemen Mutu Pendidikan, Bandung: Alfabeta.
Abdullah Nasih ‘Ulwan. (2012). Pendidikan Anak Dalam Islam. Insan Kamil. Surakarta.
Ahsin W. Alhafidz, (1994), Bimbingan Praktis Menghafal al-Qur’an, Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.
Amirudin Nahrawi, Pembaharuan Pendidikan Pasantren, Yogyakarta: Gema Media.
Asep Iskandar Zaid, Aforisma Mulauddin. (2016). Pedoman Pendidikan Adab Dan Muaddib. Bogor: Marwah Indo Media jl. Raya Cibeureum.
E. Mulyasa, (2007). Manajemen Berbasis Sekolah. Bandung: Remaja Rosdakarya
Fu’ad bin Abdul Aziz al-Syalhub. (2016). Begini Seharusnya Menjadi Guru. Jakarta: Darul Hak.
Imam Abu Zakaria Yahya bin Syaraf An-Nawawi. (2014). al Qowam al-Tibyan Fii Aadabi Hamalatil Qur’an (Adab Penghafal al-Qur’an). Solo.
Jasa Ungguh Muliawan. (2015). Ilmu Pendidikan Islam (Studi Kasus Terhadap Stuktur Ilmu, Kurikulum, Metodologi Dan Kelembagaan Pendidikan Islam). Jakarta: PT Raja Grafindo perkasa.
Miracle. Syamil al-Qur’an (2011). Jakarta: The Reference. Sygma Creative Media Corp.
Muhammad Luqman al-Salafi. (2013). Syarah al-Adab al-Mufrad. Jakarta: Griya Ilmu.
Sudarwan Danim. (2007). Visi Baru Manajemen Sekolah.Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.
Wafi Marzuki Ammar, (2017). Al-Bayan; Tafsir Tematik al-Qur’an. Bekasi Barat: Sukses Publising.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2023 Jainudin Oumo, Wido Supraha, Abdul Hayyie Al Kattani
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution shareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License