Analisis Sistem Penjaminan Mutu Internal MTsN 4 Pasaman Barat
Keywords:Internal Quality, National Education Standards, SPMI
The most important issue of education is related to quality, especially since global surveys still place Indonesia in an unsatisfactory position. This condition makes the government have to think harder to advance education in this country. Efforts to improve quality have become a national priority, among others, by setting eight national standards, which can be measured through an internal quality assurance system. This study aims to see the achievement of SNP at the education unit level, in order to make improvements to the achievement of quality that is still low. The method used is a qualitative approach with survey and observation methods. The results showed that MTsN 4 Pasaman Barat achieved 86.03% of the SNP component. The standard of content is the highest standard of achievement, and the standard of infrastructure is the lowest standard that can be achieved. In addition, there are five standard sub-components that are below expectations, namely (1) the implementation of the learning process, (2) the competence of the head of madrasah, (3) ownership of complete and proper supporting facilities and infrastructure, (4) cross-subsidy services, and (5) the capacity of madrasah capacity. Through this research, it will be easier to determine the direction of improvement in the future.
Alino. (2019). SPMI (Sistem Penjaminan Mutu Internal) Sekolah. LPMP DKI Jakarta. https://perpus-lpmpdki.kemdikbud.go.id/spmi/spmi-sistem penjaminan-mutu-internal-sekolah/
Bramantyo. (2020). Kualitas Pendidikan Indonesia Disebut Tertinggal 128 Tahun dari Negara Maju. Okezone News. https://news.okezone.com/read/2020/03/02/65/2177104/kualitas pendidikan-indonesia-disebut-tertinggal-128-tahun-dari-negara-maju
Harususilo, Y. E. (2019, December 17). Skor PISA 2018: Peringkat Lengkap Sains Siswa di 78 Negara, Ini Posisi Indonesia. Kompas.Com. https://edukasi.kompas.com/read/2019/12/07/10225401/skor-pisa-2018-peringkat-lengkap-sains-siswa-di-78-negara-ini-posisi
Prayoga, A., W, A. L., Marliana, E., M, I. S., & Ruswandi, U. (2019). Implementasi Penjaminan Mutu Madrasah. Murobbi: Jurnal Ilmu Pendidikan, 3(1), 70–84.
Sesmiarni, Z. (2014). Model Pembelajaran Ramah Otak Dalam implementasi Kurikulum 2013. Aura Printing & Publishing.
How to Cite
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution shareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License