Manajemen Pendidikan, Tenaga Kependidikan, Standar Pendidik, dan Mutu Pendidikan
Keywords:Education management, teacher standards, education personnel, quality of education
Globalization is a necessity, and its movement continues to grow and almost touches various aspects of human life, including education. However, the function of education as a part of the national character building must be maintained. Likewise, education management at the strategic, managerial, and operational levels determine the quality of education. Three aspects of educational management that are important are the issues of educational leadership, teacher standards, and education personnel which directly influence the quality of education. Predictably, effective educational leadership will support and realize the teacher standards and education personnel, which in turn will also improve the quality of education. This research focused on teachers' management, education personnel, teacher standards, and education quality. A qualitative descriptive approach was chosen as a design for this study.
Ansyar, M. (2012). Inovasi dan Implementasi Kurikulum. Lokakarya Penyempurnaan Kurikulum Fakultas Tarbiyah IAIN Imam Bonjol Padang, 10 November 2012 di Bukittinggi.
Bennis, W, & Nanas, B. (1985). Leaders (The Strategies for taking Charge. New york: New york: Harper & Row Publishers.
Cummings, G. (2010). Deputy Assistant Secretary, U.S. Department of Education. The Leadership Factor: Implementing Sustainability in Higher Education. The ACUPCC Implementer.
Hidayati, H. (2015). Kepemimpinan dan peningkatan mutu pendidikan. Jurnal Tarbiyah, 22(1), 48-65. http://dx.doi.org/10.30829/tar.v22i1.5
Jalal, F., & Supriadi, D. (2001). Reformasi Pendidikan (Dalam Konteks Otonomi Daerah). Yogyakarta: Adicita Karya Nusa.
Lestari, S. (2011). Perspektif Kepemimpinan Pendidikan untuk Sekolah Efektif. http://eprints.uny.ac.id/907/2/educational_leadership,_slamet_lestari_final
Rivai, V. (2004). Kiat Memimpin dalam Abad ke-21. Jakarta: PT Raja Grafindo Persada. hal. 229-230.
Sa’ud, & U. (2006). Penjaminan Mutu dalam Peningkatan Mutu Pendidikan tinggi. Bandung: (Hand out Seminar Peningkatan Mutu Pendidikan Tinggi Agama Agama Islam di Lingkungan Departemen Agama). Bandung: Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia.
Sahertian, P. A. (2000). Konsep Dasar dan Teknik Supervis iPendidikan. (Jakarta: Penerbit Rineka Cipta.
Sallis, E. (1993 ). Total Quality Management in Education. London: London: Philadelphia.
Sukmadinata, N. S. (2007). Metode Penelitian Pendidikan. Jakarta: Remaja Rosdakarya.
Wahab, A. (2008). Anatomi Organisasi dan Kepemimpinan Pendidikan. Bandung: Alfabeta.
How to Cite
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution shareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License