Metode Mudarasah sebagai Upaya Peningkatan Menjaga Hafalan Al-Quran
Mudarasah is peer listening of Al-Quran memorization to other people in turn and at the group perverse or several verses as settled by the teacher. This method is one of the efforts to always maintain memorization for a hafiz. "Al-Quran is sacred, whoever keeps it will be sacred", that was the message of the teachers to their students. The awareness of a hafiz to always Murajaah, fix, and maintain his memorization becomes an obligation.
Al-Wafa, A. A. (2003). Al-Nur Al-Mubin Litahfidz Al-Quran Al-Karim. Dar Ibnu Hazm : Kuwait
Luthfy, A. (2013). Metode takhfidz Al-Qur’an (Studi Komparatif Metode Takhfidz Al-Qur’an di Pondok Pesantren Madrasatul al-Huffadz II Gedongan Ender, Pangenan Cirebon denagn Pondok Pesantren Takhfidz Qur’an Terpadu Al-Hikmah Bobos, Dukupuntang Cirebon). Holistik: Journal for Islamic Social Sciences, 14(02), 157-173. http://dx.doi.org/10.24235/holistik.v14i2.444
Masyhar, Y. M. (2010). Qiroah Muwahhadah. Jombang: Madrasatul Qur’an
Copyright (c) 2021 Fikriyyah Qothrun Nadaa
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution shareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License