Relasi Tasawuf dengan Pendidikan Karakter
Sufism means reviving the relationship between man and Allah SWT. Awareness of the sense of connection with Allah SWT will place a person to pleasure and mahabbah and ma'rifat, then he will not be disturbed by the changes of time during his life because the center of attention is no longer on those who change, but on those who remain unchanged, that is Allah SWT. Humans in this life need education as a means of communication with those in need. So, in this case, religious education is a very fundamental foundation in achieving the goals both ethically and aesthetically. Takhalli is a way of purifying oneself from reprehensible traits, such as jealousy or envy, suudzan, kibir, ujub, ria, suma ', bakhul, hubbul mal, tafahur, ghadab, ghibah, namimah, kizib, treachery. Then Tahalli by filling himself with praiseworthy attributes such as repentance, khauf, sincerity, gratitude, asceticism, patience, ridha, tawakal, mahabbah, zikrul maut, and getting closer to Allah SWT with four levels of perfection of Islam among them is the first Shari'ah, the second tariqat, the third fact, the fourth ma'rifat. This study discussed what is Sufism and education, how is the relationship between Sufism and education.
A. Mustafa. (1997). Akhlak Tasawuf. Bandung: CV. Pustaka Setia.
H. A. Mustafa. (1997). Akhlak Tasawuf. Bandung:Pustaka Setia.
Lexy J. Moleon. (2013). Metodologi Penelitian Kualitatif. Bandung:Remaja Rosdakarya. Cet. 31
Moh. Nazir. (2005). Metode Penelitian. Bogor Selatan: Ghalia Indonesia.
Mustafa Zahri. (1997). Kunci Memahami Tasawuf. Surabaya, Pt. Bina Ilmu.
Murodi. Sejarah Kebudayaan Islam Madrasah Tsanawiyah Kelas 3. Semarang: PT Karya Toha Putra.
Riduwan. (2013). Skala Pengukuran Variabel-Variabel Penelitian. Bandung: Alfabeta. Cet. Ke-10
Riduan. (2015). Belajar Mudah Penelitian Untuk Guru, Karyawan Dan Peneliti Pemula. Bandung: Alfabeta.
S. Nasotion. (2002). Metode Research Penelitian Ilmiah. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara. Cet. 5
Supiana dan Karman. (2004). Materi Pendidikan Agama Islam. PT. Remaja Rosdakarya.
Syekh Abdul Qadir Al-Jailani. (2014). Rahasia Besar Sang Guru Besar. Jakarta: Sahara Publishers.
Zainur, R, A. (n.d)). biografi syekh Abdul Qadir Al-Jailani, Jombang: Darul hikmah
Copyright (c) 2020 Dedi Junaedi, Norcahyono Norcahyono
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License