Manajemen Ekstrakurikuler Peserta Didik di Madrasah Aliyah Negeri 1 Merangin
Extracurricular activities are activities outside of school hours as a means of channeling students' talents and skills at school. Extracurricular management carried out by MAN 1 Merangin is planning, organizing, implementing, and evaluating, extracurricular activities are included in the annual work plan of the education unit. The efforts of the principal of MAN 1 Merangin to improve extracurricular services, namely in the field of facilities and infrastructure, to support extracurricular activities such as: Providing special rooms, required equipment, and costs required in carrying out these activities and having professional teachers in accordance with their fields. In developing students' talents to achieve school achievement, the principal has a strategy in increasing student talent and carrying out the managerial functions of a leader.
Ariyani, Rika. Manajemen Peserta Didik. Jambi: Salim Media Indonesia. 2019.
Departemen Pendidikan Dan Kebudayaan, Kamus Besar Bahasa Indonesia, (Jakarta: Balai Pustaka, Kementerian Pendidikan Dan Kebudayaan, Pedoman Kegiatan Ekstrakurikuler 1989)
Hasibuan, A. F. (2019). Inovasi Kepala Sekolah Dalam Mengembangkan Mutu Kegiatan Ekstrakurikuler Di SMP Muhammadiyah 1 Medan. Universitas Islam Negeri Sumatera Utara.
Hidayati, L., & Mardliyah, A. (2019). Peran Manajemen terhadap Eksistensi Ekstrakurikuler Qiraat Alquran di Madrasah Tsanawiyah. Jurnal Pendidikan Islam, 3(2), 192–209
Markhumah Muhaimin (2010) berjudul “Pengembangan Manajemen Kegiatan Organisasi Kesiswaan dan Ekstrakurikuler Pendidikan Agama Islam dalam Pembinaan Budaya Keagamaan di SMK Yudya Karya Magelang, Thesis UIN Maliki Malang,
Mulyono, Manajemen Ekstrakulikuler,Yogyakarta, Ar Ruzz Media Group. 2008
Otten sutisna, manajemen ekstrakulikuler, Bandung : Angkasa, 2000.
Copyright (c) 2021 Darsiah Darsiah
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License