Peran Guru dalam Pelaksanaan Bimbingan Konseling
Keywords:Guidance and Counselling, Role, Teacher
This study aimed to determine the role of teachers in the implementation of counseling guidance. The teachers' role in the implementation of counseling must able to involve parties in schools such as students, subject teachers, school principals, and parents so that the counseling program can be carried out properly because there are few things or problems that often arise during the school day. The role of the teacher in this study is the role of a guider, counselor, informant, facilitator, mediator, collaborator, organizer, motivator, director, initiator, transmitter, and evaluator in achieving educational success. This type of research is library research, the method used is qualitative descriptive, Data were analyzed narratively. The result showed that teachers carried out their roles by implementing a continuous process, voluntary nuances, guiding principles for both male and female students, implementing Eastern culture, and implementing effective and efficient implementation.
Dewi, D. T. K. (2019). Peran Guru Kelas Pada Pelaksanaan Bimbingan Konseling Dalam Menumbuhkan Sikap Tanggung Jawab Di SD Negeri 1 Pamijen. Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan Dasar 2(2), 115-123. http://dx.doi.org/10.33603/.v2i2.2357
Fenti Hikmawati. Bimbingan dan Konseling. (2014). Jakarta: PT RajaGrafindo Persada.
Heri, A. S. (2017). Peran Guru BK dalam Penanganan Perilaku Indisipliner Siswa di SMA Inshafuddin Banda Aceh, Banda Aceh, UIN Ar Raniry.
Kementerian Pendidikan Dan Kebudayaan Republik Indonesia. (2016). Pedoman Bimbingan Dan Konseling Pada Pendidikan Dasar dan Pendidikan Menengah.
Khabibah, Z. A. (2017). Peran Guru Kelas Sebagai Pelaksana Bimbingan Konseling Bagi Peserta Didik Di SD Muhammadiyah 13 Surakarta. http://eprints.ums.ac.id/55151/1/11.%20NASKAH%20PUBLIKASI.pdf diakses 2020: 1.21 AM.
Larasati, U., Sindhuredja, F. X. (2016). Peran Guru Sebagai Pelaksana Layanan Bimbingan Konseling Dalam Membangun Sikap Disiplin Siswa Di SD Negeri Keputran 2 Yogyakarta Tahun Ajaran 2015/2016. TRIHAYU: Jurnal Pendidikan Ke-SD-an, 3(1), 43-47. http://dx.doi.org/10.30738/trihayu.v3i1.815
Mulawarman, Pengantar Keterampilan Dasar Konseling bagi Konselor Pendidikan, Semarang: Universitas Negeri Semarang.
Peraturan Menteri Pendidikan Dan Kebudayaan Republik Indonesia. (2014). Nomor 111 Tentang Bimbingan Konseling Pada Pendidikan Dasar Dan Pendidikan Menengah.
Rifda. (2015). Bimbingan dan Konseling di Sekolah, Lampung: LP2M.
Sudjana., Nana., & Ibrahim. (2001). Penelitian dan Penilaian Pendidikan, Bandung: Sinar Baru Algesindo.
Umar, S. (2020). Bimbingan dan Penyuluhan. (2012). Bandung: CV Pustaka Setia.
How to Cite
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution shareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License