Penggunaan Metode Resitasi dalam Meningkatkan Kualitas Pembelajaran Fiqih di MTS Madrasatul Qur’an Tebuireng Jombang
Learning is the activity of delivering knowledge given by educators to students which aims to achieve educational targets. From this learning activity can be determined whether or not the goals of education are achieved. The use of inappropriate methods can cause problems during learning activities. The material that has been delivered by the educator will be in vain because students cannot digest the lesson effectively. The use of the recitation method in learning activities can increase the effectiveness of learning. The purpose of this study is to explain the use of the recitation method or the most effective assignment if applied in MTs Madrasatul Qur'an because it trains students to think and be responsible when carrying out the obligations presented by the educator. Besides directing students to think and be responsible for using the recitation method, it also trains students' independence so that students become more active because they seek or explore knowledge on their own without assistance from the educators. So that the learning objectives are easily achieved and will produce quality learning. In this study the approach used is descriptive qualitative. And the type of research used is field research or field research and uses qualitative research methods. The results of this study indicate that the recitation method can improve the quality of Fiqh learning, it can be seen from the students who are very enthusiastic about participating in learning activities and the increase in the value of student learning outcomes can be seen from the student assignment scores above the KKM score.
Andi Prastowo. (2016). Metode Penelitian Kualitatif Dalam Prespektif Rancangan Penelitian. Jogjakarta: Ar-Ruzz Media.
Benny A Pribadi. (2010). Model Desain Sistem Pembelajaran. Jakarta: Dian Rakyat.
Fattah Hanurawan. (2010). Metode penelitian kalitatif untuk ilmu psikologi. Jakarta: Rajawali Pers.
Iskandar. (2010). Metode Penelitian Pendidikan dan Sosial (Kuantitatif dan Kualitatif). Jakarta: GP Press.
Sugiono. (2017). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan RND. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Sumadi Suryabrata. (2010). Metodologi Penelitian. Jakarta: Rajawali Pers.
Syaiful Sagala, Konsep Dan Makna Pembelajaran. Bandung: Alfabeta, 2010
Zainal Arifin. (2011). Penelitian Pendidikan (Metode dan Paradigma Baru). Bandung: Remaja Rosdakarya.
Copyright (c) 2021 Umi Khumairoh Mawaddah, Iva Inayatul Ilahiyah
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution shareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License