Upaya Guru Pendidikan Agama Islam dalam Meningkatkan Pemahaman Keagamaan Siswa
This study aimed to determine the efforts of Islamic Religious Education teachers in improving students' religious understanding at SMA Negeri 1 Tembilahan. The approach in this study was a descriptive qualitative approach using observation, interviews, and documentation. Data analysis techniques were data reduction, data presentation, and data verification while checking the validity of the data was expanded participation, observing accuracy, triangulation, and expert consultation. The results showed that teachers had implemented well except for the lack of infrastructure and learning time in optimizing students' religious understanding. Based on this research, the practical implications were used as material to assist teachers in optimizing and new knowledge for teachers so that teachers can improve students' religious understanding.
Ahmad, T. (2002). Ilmu Pendidikan dalam Perspektif Islam. Bandung: Remaja Rosda Karya.
Al-Ghazali. (2012). Ihya Ulumuddin ”Menghidupkan Kembali Ilmu-ilmu Agama”. Jakarta: Republika.
Chabib, T, dkk. (2009). Metodologi Pengajaran Agama. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.
M. Gorky Sembiring. (2009). Mengungkap Rahasia dan Tips Manjur Menjadi Guru Sejati. Yogyakarta: Best Publisher
Moleong. L. J. (2002). Metodologi Penelitian Kualitatif. Bandung: PT. Remaja Rosda Karya.
Nurwanita, Z. (2007). Psikologi Agama “Pendekatan Islam”. Makassar: LP4.
Sumadi, S. (2002). Metodologi Penelitian. Jakarta: PT Raja Grafindo Persada.
Undang-Undang No. 20 Tahun 2003 Sistem Pendidikan Nasional. (2003).
Undang-undang No. 20 tahun 2003 tentang Sistem Pendidikan Nasional Republik Indonesia (2003).
Zakiah, D. (2009). Ilmu Pendidikan Islam. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.
Zakiyah, D. (2005). Ilmu Jiwa Agama, Jakarta: Bulan Bintang.
Zuhairini. (1994). Sejarah Pendidikan Islam. Jakarta: Aksara.
Copyright (c) 2021 Jafri Jafri
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution shareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License