Pengaruh Pembelajaran Jarak Jauh terhadap Self-Concept dan Self-Efficacy Siswa
Keywords:Distance Learning, Self-Concept, Self-Efficacy
The purpose of the study was to obtain information about the effect of distance learning on students' self-concept and self-efficacy in Islamic Religious subjects at the junior high schools in Tembilahan District, Indragiri Hilir Regency. This research was field research by a mixed-method approach. The informants and sample in this study were 60 students and three teachers. The data collection techniques using interviews, questionnaires and analyzed using validity test, and hypothesis testing. The results showed there was an effect of distance learning on students' self-concept by R square 0.083. There was an effect of distance learning on students' self-concept and self-efficacy in hypothesis 1 by R Square of 0.083, while hypothesis 2 scored R Square of 0.175.
Danim S., & Khairil. (2010). Psikologi Pendidikan (Dalam Perspektif Baru), Bandung: Alfabeta.
Jamaludin., Dkk. (2015). Pembelajaran Perspektif Islam, Bandung: PT. Remaja Rosdakarya.
Majid, A. (2014). Belajar dan Pembelajaran Pendidikan Agama Islam, Bandung: PT Remaja Rosdakarya.
Priadi. Benny. (2019). Media dan Teknologi dalam Pembelajaran, Edisi kedua, Jakarta: Prenamedia Group (Divisi Kencana)
Riyana, C. (2020). Konsep Pembelajaran Online, Modul 1, Produksi Bahan Pembelajaran Berbasis Online, diakses 14 juni 2020/ 23:57.
Rizal, R. (2015). Hubungan Antara Tingkat Self-Efficacy Dengan Tingkat Kinerja Guru Di Sekolah Dasar Irada Gresik, Jurnal Psikosain, 10(10).
Sugiyono. (2019). Metode Penelitian Pendidikan (Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, Kombinasi, R&D dan Penelitian Pendidikan), Bandung, Alfabeta, Cet 1.
Sujanto. A. (2008). Psikologi Kepribadian, Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.
Warsita, B. (2011), Pendidikan Jarak Jauh, Perencanaan, Pengembangan, Implementasi, Dan Evaluasi Diklat. Bandung: PT.Remaja Rosdakarya.
Widiarti. Pratiwi W. (2017). Konsep Diri (Self Concept) dan Komunikasi Interpersonal dalam Pendampingan. INFORMASI Kajian Ilmu Komunikasi Volume 47(1).
How to Cite
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution shareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License