Penggunaan Media Pembelajaran Visual untuk Meningkatkan Hasil Belajar Siswa di Madrasah Ibtidaiyah Negeri (MIN) 4 Desa Tanjung Genting Kabupaten Kerinci
Keywords:Learning Media, Visual Media, Learning Outcomes
This study was conducted to determine whether visual learning media can improve student learning outcomes in Madrasah Ibtidaiyah Negeri (MIN) 4 Tanjung Genting Village, Kerinci Regency. The type of research used is Classroom Action Research (CAR). The research subjects were students of class V MIN 4 Kerinci. The data collection techniques used in this study include tests, observations, and interviews. While the data analysis technique is carried out in several stages, namely data reduction, data presentation, and verification or drawing conclusions. The results showed that there was an increase in student learning outcomes by using visual learning media. This can be seen from the Minimum Criteria Completeness (KKM) of students in each cycle. In cycle 1, the average score was 56.25. In the second cycle it increased to 66.25. Then in the third cycle obtained an average value of 78.12. Thus, it can be concluded that the use of visual learning media can improve student learning outcomes in Madrasah Aliyah Negeri (MIN) 4 DesaTanjung, Kerinci Regency.
Arsyad, Azhar, 2011. Media Pembelajaran ̧ Jakarta: Raja Grafindo Persada,
Ariyani, R. (2017). Kepemimpinan kepala sekolah dalam pengembangan profesionalisme guru. Al-Afkar: Jurnal Keislaman & Peradaban, 5(1).
Asnawir dan Basyiruddin Usman, 2002. Media Pembelajaran, Jakarta: Ciputat Pers.
Daryanto, 1993. Media Visual untuk Pengajaran Teknik, Bandung: Tarsito,
Fathurrohman. 2007. Strategi Belajar Mengajar Melalui Penerapan Konsep Umum dan Konsep Islami. Bandung: Refika Aditama
Hamalik, Oemar. 2014. Kurikulum dan Pembelajaran. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara
Purwanto. 2014. Evaluasi Hasil Belajar. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.
Sudjana, Nana, Dasar-Dasar Proses Belajar Mengajar, Bandung: Sinar Baru, 1989.
Susanto, Ahmad. 2015. Teori Belajar & Pembelajaran di Sekolah Dasar. Jakarta: Kencana Penamedia Group
How to Cite
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License