Peran Teknologi Pendidikan dalam Pembelajaran
Keywords:Educational Technology, Learning
Educational technology is a complex and integrated process that involves people, procedures, ideas, tools and organizations to analyze problems related to all aspects of human learning, and then plan, implement, assess and manage problem-solving efforts. Educational technology is the application of scientific knowledge in learning so that learning objectives can be achieved effectively and efficiently, which are not only limited to tools and goods or hardware but also software, and brainware. The educational technology area includes design, development, utilization, management and assessment. Educational technology plays a role in increasing educational productivity, providing educational possibilities that are more individual in nature, providing a more scientific basis for learning, increasing learning abilities by expanding the range of presentation, enabling more intimate learning, enabling the distribution of quality education.
Alisyahbana, Iskandar. (1973). Teknologi dan Perkembangan.Jakarta: Yayasan Idayu.
Degeng, I Nyoman Sudana. (1993). Buku Pegangan Teknologi Pendidikan Pusat Antar Universitas untuk Peningkatan dan Pengembangan Aktivitas Instruksional Universitas Terbuka.Jakarta: Dirjen Dikti, Depdikbud RI
Miarso, Yusufhadi. (2005).Menyemai Benih Teknologi Pendidikan.Jakarta: Kencana Prenada Media Group.
Riyana, Cepi. Peranan Teknologi dalam Pembelajaran.www. Researchgate.net. Diakses tanggal 1 Maret 2019
Seels, Barbara B. dan Rita C. Richey. (1994). Teknologi Pembelajaran:Definisi dan Kawasannya. Jakarta: Unit Percetakan Universitas Negeri Jakarta
Tim Penyusun Kamus Pusat Pembinaan dan Pengembangan Bahasa. (1990). Kamus Besar Bahasa Indonesia. Jakarta: Balai Pustaka.
Yuberti. (2015). Dinamika Teknologi Pendidikan.Bandar Lampung: Pusat Penelitian dan Penerbitan Lembaga Penelitian dan Pengabdian Kepada Masyarakat (LP2M) IAIN Raden Intan Lampung.
How to Cite
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License