Tradisi Semaan Al-Quran di Pondok Pesantren
One of the efforts to study the contents of the Qur'an is Semaan tradition. This study used a qualitative approach, the subjects were Kyai, the teachers, the administrators, and the students of the Ibrohimiyyah Mranggen Islamic boarding school. The school has a lot of students ranging in age 6 to 12 years. Primary data sources were obtained directly from the field through observation and interviews, while the secondary sources were obtained from the documents. The results showed that the Semaan activities were carried out under planning, implementation, and evaluation. That was always conducted in teaching the Al-Quran to students.
Arikunto, S. (2006). Metodologi penelitian. Yogyakarta: Bina Aksara.
Arikunto, S. (2006). Prosedur Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktek. Jakarta: PT Rineka Cipta
Danim, S. (2002). Menjadi Peneliti Kualitatif. Bandung: Pustaka Setia
Hasan, H. (2003). Oposisi Pasca Tradisi. Yogyakarta: Sarikat
Moleong, L. J. (2007). Metodologi Penelitian Kualitatif. Bandung: PT Remaja Rosdakarya
Nanang, M. (2012). Sosiologi Perubahan Sosial: Perspektif Klasik, Modern, Postmodern, dan Poskolonial. Jakarta: PT. Rajagrafindo Persada
Safwat, M. H. (2005). Hifz-Memorization of The Qur’an. Cairo: Dar al-Salam
Sugiyono. (2008). Metode Penelitian Bisnis. Bandung: Pusat Bahasa Depdiknas
Sugiyono. (2012). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta
Suwandi., & Basrowi. (2008). Memahami Penelitian Kualitatif. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta
Copyright (c) 2021 Maskur Maskur
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution shareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License