PENTINGNYA METODOLOGI PEMBELAJARAN BAGI GURU
Teacher’s skills in teaching is the process of skill creation based on science and professional, in that process, teacher must carry out a sustainable and structured learning in line to his or her lesson planin order to achieve the desired goals both student and teacher.
By definition, methodology of teachingis the way used by teachersto establish the relationships with student during the learning.
How to Cite
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License