Analisis Kebijakan Internalisasi Nilai-Nilai Pendidikan Ibadah di Sekolah
As an effectiveness in the implementation of the internalizng policy of school education, the principal took two policies against teacers and students, namely first : an oral policy. Oral policy is a routine policy to increase discipline of teachers and students to pursue school programs, the nature of which is mostly situatoonal with the interest and needs of schools to internalize the virtues of religious eduction. Second, written policy. The most deaf policies are issued by the head of the school as a stakeholder to run written school programs for internising school education values. Such written policies exist as the teacher ordinance, student ordinance, teacher code of ethcs, the division of duty , teacher’s pick list, other written policies and policies that support the completion of the school’s education value internalization. As for the value of religious education that's internalized, like harsh, praying, stingy & prayer, read the Al-Qur’an and stare. In the process of implementing the policy of internalizing the value of the education of worship are conducted in a way ; 1) The formulation of the policy of internalizig the value of religious education. 2) Implementing og the internalizing policies of the values of religious education. 3) Evaluate the policy of the internalizing values of religious education.
Faisol. (2020), Pendidikan Islam Dalam Presfektif, Jakarta: Guepedia.
Fuad Ihsan. (1997), Dasar-dasar Pendidikan , Jakarta: PT Renaka Cipta.
Hamzah Ya’qub. (1985), Etika Islam: Pembinaanakhlakulkarimah, Bandung: Diponegoro.
Jeane Elisabeth Langkai. (2019), Analisis Kebijakan Publik, Malang: Seribu Bintang.
Marzuki. (2012), pembinaan Karakter Mahasaiswa Melalui Pendidikan Agama Isam, Yogyakarta: Ombak.
Mudjia Rahardjo. (2010), Pemikiran Kebijakan Pendidikan Kontemporer, Malang: Maliki Press.
Prihatin E. (2011). Teori administrasi Pendidikan. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Ramayulis. (2006), Ilmu pendidikan Islam.Jakarta: Kalam Mulia.
Rudi Ahmd Suryadi. (2018), Ilmu Pendidikan Islam, Yokyakarta: Deepublish.
Silfia Hanani. (2013), Sosiologi Pendidikan Keindonesian, Jogyakarta: Ar-Ruzz Media.
Subandono dan Suyarman. (2015), Kebijakan Pendidikan, Teori dan Praktek, Malang: Wineka Media.
Zuhairini, dkk. (2014), Metodologi Pembeajaran Pendidikan Agama Islam, Malang: Kerjasama Fakultas Tarbiyah UIN Malang.
Copyright (c) 2021 Ali Imran, M Iswantir
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License