Manajemen Tenaga Pendidik dan Strategi Pembelajaran
Management as an ability or expertise which later became the forerunner of management as a profession. Management as a science that emphasizes attention to managerial skills and abilities which are classified into technical, human and conceptual abilities / skills. Management as a process by determining systematic and integrated steps as a management activity. Management as an art is reflected in differences in one's style in using or empowering others to achieve goals. Educational management is a management process in the implementation of educational tasks by using all sources efficiently to achieve goals effectively. Educators in the educational process play a strategic role, especially in an effort to shape the character of the nation through personal development and desired values. As educators, teachers are one of the determining factors for the success of every effort in achieving educational goals. Therefore, the increase in human resources that is expected from efforts to achieve education which is a very important factor is the role of a teacher. Tasks include educating teachers as a profession, teaching and training. The strategy is intended as a teacher's effort to create an environmental system that allows the learning process to occur. The learning process is at the core of the overall educational process with the teacher as the main role holder.
Abu Ahmadi dan Joko Tri Prasetya. 2015. Strategi Belajar Mengajar untuk Fakultas Tarbiyah Komponen MKDK. Bandung: Pustaka Setia.
Dadang Suhardan, dkk. 2015. Manajemen Pendidikan. Bandung: Alfabeta
E. Mulyasa. 2017. Uji Kompetensi dan Penilaian Kinerja Guru. Bandung: PT Remaja Rosda Karya.
Irham Fahmi. 2017. Manajemen Kepemimpinan Teori dan Aplikasi. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Kompri. 2015. Manajemen Pendidikan. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Moh. Uzer Usman. 2017. Menjadi Guru Profesional. Bandung: PT Remaja Rosda Karya.
Nurul Ulfatin dan Teguh Triwiyanto. 2018. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Bidang Pendidikan. Depok: Rajawali Pers.
Copyright (c) 2020 Zulkarnainsyah Zulkarnainsyah
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License