NILAI PENDIDIKAN DALAM SHALAT FARDHU (Studi Tafsir Al-Misbah)
Keywords:Shalat, Personal Values
“Shalat” means to pray or bless, while terminology, it is a typeof worship that consists of several readings and deeds, beginning with takbiratul ihram (standing) and ending with taslim (greeting). This paper discusses how the implementation of the Fardshalatto set the values of educating personalities. As a result, shalat is not only an obligation, but also expected to be able to change the values of the humans’personalitiesin their every activities or practices on this earth
How to Cite
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License