Analisis Pembentukan Moral dalam film Animasi Anak sebagai Tayangan Pendidikan
This study aimed to analyze and describe the moral values contained in the animated films of Adit and Sopo Jarwo, Nussa and Rara, and the cartoons Upin and Ipin. This research was qualitative descriptive research using samples of the animated Nussa and Rara, and the cartoon Upin Ipin. The data in this study contained religious and moral values. This study described that there were a lot of positive things in the form of habituation of religious and moral values in the form of etiquette before going to bed, eating etiquette, saying bismillah, alms, maintaining cleanliness, doing good deeds, tolerance and helping, not being arrogant, keeping words, praying on time, brotherhood, honesty, love for animals, respect, responsibility, justice, wisdom, self-discipline, caring for others, cooperation, courage, and democracy. Those animated films are highly recommended to be watched by children accompanied by their parents because of its religious and moral values are following the nation's culture and Islam.
Asep Kusnawan, et,aI. (2004). Komunikasi dan Penyiaran Islam :Mengembangkan Tablig Melalui Mimbar, Media Cetak, Radio. Televisi dan Media Digital. Bandung: Benang Merah Pres.
Hermansyah. (2000). Metode Pengembangan Agama, Moral, disiplin dan Efeksi. Bandung: Depdiknas.
Musfiroh, & Tadkirotun. (2013). Cerita untuk anak usia dini. Yogyakarta: Tiara Wacana.
Ningsih, M. (2018). Pengaruh Penayangan Media Film Animasi Syamil Dan Dodo Terhadap Perkembangan Moral Anak Usia Dini. Jurnal Talenta: Journal of Early Childhood Education, 9(2), 125-138. http://ejournal.stkipaisyiyahriau.ac.id/index.php/talenta/article/view/152
Nurmawati, L. (2019). Pengaruh Film Animasi adit dan Sopo Jarwo terhadap Perkembangan Moral. Jurnal Inovatif Ilmu Pendidikan, 1(2), 137-151. http://jurnal.fkip.unila.ac.id/index.php/JIIP/article/view/21783
Saman, M., & Haryanto. (2014). Bandung: Rosdakarya.
Sunarto, Ny. B. Agung Hartono. (2008). Perkembangan peserta didik. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.
Copyright (c) 2021 Masriani Masriani, Dina Liana, Syarifudin Syarifudin
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution shareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License