Pengaruh Religiositas terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Pakaian Muslimah

  • Dessy Trimulyani STAI Auliaurrasyidin Tembilahan, Indragiri Hilir, Riau, Indonesia
  • Hendro Lisa STAI Auliaurrasyidin Tembilahan, Indragiri Hilir, Riau, Indonesia
  • Ferdinan Ferdinan STAI Auliaurrasyidin Tembilahan, Indragiri Hilir, Riau, Indonesia
Keywords: Religiosity, Fashion, Muslim Women

Abstract

Starting from the phenomenon occurred especially among Muslim women who were very concerned with fashion issues. Many of them did not know the function of the clothes they wear, and how Islam arranges the clothes. The purpose of this study was to determine the influence of religiosity on the decision of purchasing Muslim clothes in Tembilahan District. This was quantitative research by simple linear regression method analysis. The results showed that the T count was bigger than the T table. The T table was 12,763>2,024 and sig. 0.000 <0.05 means Ha was accepted, and Ho was rejected. The contribution of religiosity to the decision toward purchasing Muslim clothing by looking at the results of the R Square was 81.1%, while the remaining 18.9% influenced by other factors outside of the researcher's discussion.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

References

Amirullah. A. (2015). Populasi dan Sampel (Pemahaman, Jenis dan Teknik). Malang: Bayumedia Publishing.

Ancok, D., Suroso, F. N. (2008). Psikologi Islami: Solusi Islam atas problem-problem psikologi. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.

Andi, M. A. (2006). Kamus Istilah Konseling & Terapi. Jakarta: Raja Grafindo Persada.

Anwar, H. (2014). Proses pengambilan keputusan untuk mengembangkan mutu madrasah. Nadwa: Jurnal Pendidikan Islam, 8(1), 37-56. http://dx.doi.org/10.21580/nw.2014.8.1.569

Arikunto. S. (2006). Prosedur Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktek. Jakarta: PT Rineka Cipta.

Artmanda, F. (2005). Kamus Lengkap Bahasa Indonesia. Jombang: Lintas Media.

Asy-Syirbaany, R. (2008). Membentuk Pribadi Lebih Islami Suatu Kajian Akhlaq. Jakarta: Intimedia Ciptanusantara.

Badan Pusat Statistik Tembilahan. Peta Wilayah Kecamatan Tembilahan.

Bugin, B. (2010). Metodologi Penelitian Kuantitatif. Jakarta: Prenada Media Groub.

Dermawan, R. (2016). Pengambilan Keputusan Landasan Filosofis, Konsep dan Aplikasi. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Noor, J. (2011). Metodologi Penelitian: Skripsi, Tesis, Disertasi, Dan Karya Ilmiah Edisi Pertama. Jakarta: Kencana Prenada Media Group.

Pengkajian, Pusat dan pengembangan ekonomi islam (P3EI). (2014). Ekonomi Islam. Jakarta: PT Rajagrafindo Persada.

Rahman, A. R. (2005). Akidah Merakit Hubungan Manusia Dengan Khaliknya Melalui Pendidikan Akidah Anak Usia Dini. Surabaya: Amelia surabaya.

Ridwan. (2007). Belajar Mudah Penelitian Untuk Guru-Karyawan dan Peneliti Pemula. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Salusu, J. (1996). Pengambilan Keputusan Stratejik untuk Organisasi Publik dan Organisasi Nonprofit. Jakarta: Grasindo.

Shihab, Q. M. (2004). Jilbab Pakaian Wanita Muslimah: Pandangan Ulama Masa Lalu & Cendikiawan Kontenporer. Jakarta: Lentera Hati.

Thouless, R. (2000). Pengantar Psikologi Agama. Jakarta: Raja Grafindo Persada.

Published
2021-06-30
How to Cite
TrimulyaniD., LisaH., & FerdinanF. (2021). Pengaruh Religiositas terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Pakaian Muslimah. AL-Muqayyad, 4(1), 14-24. https://doi.org/10.46963/jam.v4i1.369
Section
Articles

Most read articles by the same author(s)