Perbandingan Penguasaan Materi Menggunakan Metode Pembelajaran PAIKEM dan Metode Ekspositori
In a series of teaching systems (curriculum), the method ranks after the material. Delivering material means nothing without involving the method. It always follows the material in the way of adjusting to its shape and style so that the method undergoes a transformation when the material presented changes. However, the same material can be used in different ways. The population in this study were two teachers of Islamic Religious Education at the 004 Sungai Piring State Elementary School, Batang Tuaka District. The data in this study were collected using observation and documentation techniques and analyzed using a t-test. From the results of data analysis, it concluded that there was no significant comparison between the implementation of PAIKEM learning and expository learning in Islamic Religious Education subjects at the 004 Sungai Piring State Elementary School, Batang Tuaka District.
Amirul, H, dkk. (2005). Teknik Mengajar Secara Sistematis. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.
Arikunto, S. (2006). Prosedur penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktik. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.
Bungin, B. (2010). Metodologi Penelitian Kuantitatif. Jakarta: Prenada Media Grouf.
Cholid Narbuko, & Abu A. (2005). Metodologi Penelitian. Jakarta : Bumi Aksara.
Herwati, & Afrizal. (2008). Ringkasan Statistika Pendidikan. Tembilahan: STAI Auliaurrasyidin.
Iskandar. (2010). Metodologi Penelitian Pendidikan. Jakarta: Gaung Persada Press.
Mulyasa, E. (2000). Standar kompetensi Sertifikasi Guru. Bandung: Remaja Rosdakarya.
Musfiqon, M. (2012). Metodologi Penelitian Pendidikan. Jakarta: Prestasi Pustakaraya.
Qomar, M. (2008). Pesantren dari Transformasi Metodologi Menuju Demokrasi Institusi. Jakarta: Erlangga.
Riduwan. (2008). Belajar Mudah Penelitian untuk Guru-Karyawan dan Peneliti Pemula. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Riduwan. (2008). Belajar Mudah Penelitian untuk Guru-karyawan dan Peneliti Pemula. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Riduwan. (2008). Mudah Penelitian untuk Guru-Karyawan dan Peneliti Pemula. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Sukardi. (2005). Metodologi Penelitian Pendidikan. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.
Copyright (c) 2021 Yulia Ariska, Martina Napratilora
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution shareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License