Dasar-Dasar Pemberian Punishment
Punishment is a way of giving a warning to students at school by educators due to improper students' behavior so that their attitudes can change into correct and expected general norms. The purpose of this study was to find out the basics of giving punishment applied by educators. The method used was qualitative library research. Primary data sources were prioritized related to the punishment theories, then complemented by secondary sources related to the punishment problem. The results showed that the basics of giving punishment must be done to students who behave wrongly, don't overdo, the form of punishment has a relationship with miss-behavior, give punishment based on the wrong action committed, it must be consistent with the rules, be calm and objective, and before giving punishment, students should first be given a warning.
Ali Imran. (2011). Manajement Peserta Didik Berbasis Sekolah.Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.
Amir Daien Indrakusuma. (1973). Pengantar Ilmu Pendidikan. Surabaya: Usaha Nasional.
Baharuddin & Esa Nur Wahyuni. (2010). Teori Belajar dan Pembelajaran. Yogyakarta: ar-Ruzz Media.
Bambang Nugroho. (2006). Reward dan Punishment. Bulletin Cipta Karya Departemen Pekerjaan.
Eka Prihatin. (2011). Manajemen Peserta Didik. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Kompri. (2015). Pembelajaran Perspektif Guru Dan Siswa. Bandung: Rosdakarya.
Lexy J. Moleong, Metodologi Penelitian Kualitatif (Bandung:Remaja Rosdakarya, 2013), Cet. 31
Moh. Nazir, Metode Penelitian, (Bogor Selatan: Ghalia Indonesia, 2005)
Malik Fadjar. (2005). Holistika Pemikiran Pendidikan. Jakarta: Raja Grafindo.
M. Ngalim Purwanto. (2006). Ilmu Pendidikan Teoritis dan Praktis. Bandung: PT. Remaja Rosdakarya.
Moh. Zaiful Rosyid, Aminol Rosid Abdullah. (2018). Reward dan Punishment. Malang: Literasi Nusantara.
Mulyasa. (2007). Menjadi Guru Profesional Menciptakan Pembelajaran Kreatif dan Menyenangkan. Bandung: Remaja Rosdakarya.
Novan Ardy Wiyani. (2013). Manajemen Kelas: Teori dan Aplikasi Untuk Menciptakan Kelas Yang Kondusif. Yogyakarta: al-Ruzz Media.
Sardiman. (2007). Interaksi & Motivasi Belajar Mengajar. Jakarta: RajaGrafindo Persada.
Suharsimi Arikunto. (1993). Manajemen Pengajaran. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.
Wasty Sumanto. (2012). Psikologi Pendidikan. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.
Zakiah Daradjat. (2012). Kepribadian Guru. Jakarta: Bulan Bintang.
How to Cite
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution shareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License