Strategi Kantor Pos dalam Meningkatkan Kualitas Pelayanan Perspektif Ekonomi Islam
Keywords:Strategy, Service Quality
This research is motivated by the application of service quality carried out by a company engaged in the service sector is to provide the best quality service for consumers with the aim of creating customer satisfaction. Of course, to implement good service quality there must be strategies carried out by the post office. The purpose of this study is to determine the Strategy of the Salak River Branch Post Office in Improving Service Quality. This research is qualitative research. The results showed that the strategy of the Salak River branch post office in improving the quality of service was not fully in accordance with the teachings of Islam. It can be seen from the strategies that have been carried out only on the right strategy and communication, but the implementation of the mandate strategy which should be a trustworthy strategy is also important to make people more interested in using post office services. Thus, it can be concluded from the results of the study that the strategy of the Sungai Salak branch post office in improving service quality is not fully in accordance with the teachings of Islam.
David, R Fred. (2010). Manajemen Strategik. Jakarta: Selembar Empat
Moloeng, J. (2015). Metodologi Penelitian Kualitatif. Bandung: Remaja Rosdakarya
M.N Nur Nasution.(2004). Manajemen Jasa Terpadu.Bogor: Ghalia Indonesia. Mulianto. (2011). Skripsi: Analisis Kualitas Pelayanan Wesel Pos Terhadap Tingkat
Kepuasan Pelanggan Pada PT. Pos Indonesia (Persero) Cabang Masamba Kab. Luwu Utara. Makasar: Universitas Islam Negeri Alauddin Makasara
Rachmad. (2014). Manajemen Strategik. Jawa Barat: CV Pustaka Setia
Sugiono.(2019). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif dan Kualitatif, dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Yuhuda, Susiana. (2011). Skripsi: Peran Pos Indonesia Studi Tentang Kantor Pos Solo dan Perannya Dalam Bidang Jasa Bagi Masyarakat. Surakerta: Universitas Sebelas Maret Surakarta.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2022 Muhammad Ardy, Selviani Selviani
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution shareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License