Sistem Perencanaan Manajemen Pendidikan di Madrasah Ibtidaiyah Negeri 2 (MIN 2) Pekanbaru
Keywords:System, Planning, Management, Teacher
Abstract This study describes the education management planning system at Madrasah Ibtidaiyah Negeri 2 (MIN 2) Pekanbaru for teachers in the field of Islamic religious education and class teachers, because the education management planning system is something that is very urgent to be implemented in educational institutions with the aim of improving the quality of education, especially in the field teaching. This research method is Empirical Qualitative by using observation instruments, interviews and documentation, so that the research results illustrate that 78% understand the implementation of the education management planning system at Madrasah Ibtidaiyah Negeri 2 (MIN 2) Pekanbaru.
Arikunto, S. (1989). Prosedur Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktis. Jakarta: Bina Aksara.
Darminta, P. (1990). Kamus Besar Bahasa Indonesia. Jakarta: Dep Dik Bud Nas, Balai Pustaka.
Fadli, A. (2002). Organisasi dan Administrasi. Kediri: Manhalun Nasiin Press.
Gordon, D. (1992). Sistem Informasi Manajemen. Jakarta: Pustaka Binawan.
Hamalik, O. (1991). Perencanaan dan Manajemen Pendidikan. Bandung: CV. Mandar Maju.
Herujit, Y. M. (2004). Dasar-dasar Manajemen. Jakarta: PT. Gramedia.
Kritiner, R. (1989). Management . Boston: Edition Houghton Mifflin Campany.
Munir, M. (2009). Manajemen Dakwah. Jakarta: Kencana Prenada Media Group.
Suryosubroto,, B. (2004). Manajemen Pendidikan sisekolah. Jakarta: PT. Rineka Cipta.
Sutabri, T. (2005). Sistem Manajemen Informasi. Yogyakarta: ANDI.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2023 Deprizon Deprizon, Radhiyatul Fithri, Wismanto Wismanto, Baidarus Baidarus, Refika Refika
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution shareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License