Analisis Angka Partisipasi PAUD Untuk Mewujudkan Pendidikan Berkualitas di Provinsi Riau
Keywords:ECE Participation Rate, Quality's Education, Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
Quality education can be traced back to the level of early childhood education as assessed by the participation rate in Early Childhood Education (ECE). The ECE participation rate is determined by three indicators: the School Participation Rate (SPR), the Gross Enrollment Rate (GER), and the Pure Participation Rate (PPR). However, there are still gaps in the national ECE participation rate, children who have not earned ECE services, and some villages that do not have ECE institutions. Although the Ministry of Education and Culture has established guidelines for one village one ECE. The purpose of this research is to provide an overview of ECE participation rates in Riau Province and to explain what factors influence them. This study used descriptive analysis. Secondary data were obtained from the Central Bureau of Statistics, the Ministry of Education and Culture, and the Ministry of National Development Planning/National Development Planning Agency. The results show that the ECE participation rate, in general, has been fluctuating, especially in the last five years, and that the GER of children attending ECE in Riau province is still lower than the national rate, while the PPR in rural areas is higher than the NER in urban areas. According to PER by gender, girls who attend ECE on time contribute more than boys. Those are influenced by the fact that ECE institutions are not recorded in the education database, and there are social trends that lead parents to prefer homeschooling over ECE institutions, particularly with the impact of the COVID-19.
Badan Pusat Statistik. (2021). Statistik Pendidikan 2021. Jakarta: Badan Pusat Statistik.
Darman, R. A. (2017). Mempersiapkan Generasi Emas Indonesia Tahun 2045 Melalui Pendidikan Berkualitas. Jurnal Edik Informatika: Penelitian Bidang Komputer Sains dan Pendidikan Informatika, 3(2), 73–87. https://doi.org/10.22202/jei.2017.v3i2.1320
Kemendikbud. (2021). STATISTIK PENDIDIKAN ANAK USIA DINI ( PAUD ). Jakarta: Pusdatin Kemendikbud Indonesia.
Kementerian PPN/Bappenas. (2020). Pedoman Teknis Penyusunan Rencana Aksi (II). Jakarta: Kementerian PPN/Bappenas.
Latief, J. A., Amrullah, & Awalunisah, S. (2019). Analisis Angka Partisipasi Kasar (APK) Pendidikan Anak Usia Dini di Sulawesi Tengah. Bomba: Jurnal Pembangunan Daerah, 1(2), 65–73.
Nengsi, A. W. (2019). Analisis Problematika Anak Usia 3-5 Tahun Belum Medapatkan Pendidikan di PAUD. Al Fitrah: Journal of Early Childhood Islamic Education, 2(2), 300–308.
Priyono, D. (2018). Sinergi Keluarga dan Sekolah Menuju PAUD Berkualitas. Seminar Nasional dan Call for Paper “Membangun Sinergitas Keluarga dan Sekolah Menuju PAUD Berkualitas,” 12–16.
Puspitasari, E. (2016). Pengaruh Penerapan Pos PAUD Keliling terhadap Peningkatan APK PAUD di Desa Tarai Bangun Kecamatan Tambang Kabupaten Kampar. Educhild, 5(1), 20–26.
Rohmani, N. (2021). Analisis Angka Partisipasi Kasar Pendidikan Anak Usia Dini (PAUD) di Seluruh Indonesia. Jurnal Obsesi : Jurnal Pendidikan Anak Usia Dini, 5(1), 625–632. https://doi.org/10.31004/obsesi.v5i1.262
Safira, N., & Wibowo, Y. H. (2021). Angka Partisipasi Kasar dan Angka Partisipasi Murni sebagai Indikator Keberhasilan Pendidikan Indonesia. Jurnal PAKAR Pendidikan, 19(2), 101–115.
Yusup, S. H. (2018). Partisipasi Masyarakat dalam Meningkatkan Pendidikan di Lembaga Pendidikan Anak Usia Dini (PAUD). Jurnal Comm-Edu, 1(3), 165–174.
How to Cite
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution shareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License