Produksi Tempe Kedelai dalam Perspektif Ekonomi Islam
Keywords:Perspective, Production, Tempeh
The production of soybean tempeh is a business run by the owner of soy tempeh in Tembilahan city using fermented soybean as raw material and has good nutritional value for human health. This study aims to determine the production of soybean tempeh in the city of Tembilahan and to determine the production of soybean tempeh from an Islamic economic perspective. This type of research is qualitative research. The subject of this research is the owner of the soybean tempe production site in the city of Tembilahan, totaling 4 tempe owners. While the object of research is the production of soybean tempe in the city of Tembilahan in the perspective of Islamic economics. The data was collected by interview, observation and documentation. The conclusion of this research is the soybean tempeh production has not fully carried out the production process according to the perspective of Islamic economics, this can be seen from the discrepancy in the application of work in fields that are permitted by Allah, namely in one of the production sites, namely the application of the system. wages to workers and reduction of scales that have been regulated in Surah Al-Hadid verse 25 and Al-Isra verse 35
Abdurrahman, Nana Herdiana. (2013). Manajemen Bisnis Syariah & Kewirausahaan, Bandung: CV Pustaka Setia.
Basrowi dan Suwandi. (2008). Memahami Penelitian Kualitatif, Jakarta: PT Rijeka Cipta.
Departemen Agama RI, Al-Qur’an dan Terjemahan, Jakarta: Bintang Indonesia.
I Wayan Redi Aryanta. (2020). Manfaat tempe untuk kesehatan. Widya Kesehatan, 2(1), 44-50. https://doi.org/10.32795/widyakesehatan.v2i1.609
Pusat Pengkajian dan Pengembangan Ekonomi Islam. (2008). Ekonomi Islam, Jakarta: PT RajaGrafindo Persada.
Rozalinda. (2014). Ekonomi Islam, Jakarta: PT RajaGrafindo Persada.
Saebani, Beni Ahmad. (2008). Metode Penelitian, Bandung: CV Pustaka Setia.
Turmudi, M. (2017). Produksi Menurut Perspektif Ekonomi Islam. Jurnal Pemikiran Islam, 18(1), 37-56. http://dx.doi.org/10.30595/islamadina.v0i0.1528
Wibowo, Sukarno, & Dedi Supriadi. (2013). Ekonomi Mikro Islam. Bandung: CV Pustaka Setia.
How to Cite
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution shareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License