Minat Mahasiswa Menabung di Bank Mini Syariah Sekolah Tinggi Agama Islam Auliaurrasyidin Tembilahan
Keywords:Interest, saving, Bank Mini Syariah
This research is motivated by the number of Islamic economics students as many as 216 or about 57% for the 2017-2020 class who save at Mini Syariah Banks, and around 43% who have not saved at Mini Syariah Banks. To find out the interest of Islamic Economics Students in saving at Mini Syariah Banks, the researchers distributed questionnaires to Islamic economics students to find out the students' interest in Islamic Mini Banks. The purpose of this study was to determine the interest in saving students of the Islamic economics study program at the Mini Syariah Bank, Auliaurrasyidin Tembilahan Islamic High School. This research is a qualitative descriptive study. The results of the questionnaire research show that the interest of students of the Islamic Economics Study Program in Savings at Mini Syariah Banks, Islamic High School Auliaurrasyidin Tembilahan is in the percentage of "87.6%" with the category of "Very Good". Thus, it can be concluded that the interest of students of the Islamic economics study program in saving in Islamic mini banks is in the good category.
Djamarah, Bahri, Syaiful. (2002). Psikologi Belajar. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.
Lilis, Suryati. (2015). Manajemen Pemasaran Suatu Strategi Dalam Meningkatkan Loyalitas Pelanggan. Sleman: Deppublish CV Budi Utama.
Priansa, Juni, Doni. (2017). Prilaku Konsumen Dalam Bisnis Kontemporer. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Slameto.(2018). Belajar dan Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.
Sugiono.(2019). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif dan Kualitatif, dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Sukardi.(2005). Metodologi Penelitian Pendidikan. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.
Suseno, Muchlas.(2020). Mengukur Minat Profesi Guru. Jakarta Timur: Unj Press.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2022 Desi Salvia, Seri Yanti Siagian
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution shareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License