Program Pesantren Kilat Ramadhan untuk Meningkatkan Motivasi Ibadah Siswa SMPN 3 Tembilahan Hulu
Keywords:Ramadhan, Short Islamic Boarding, Worship
The month of Ramadhan is the month of education (tarbiyah), which runs every year for a month. Ramadhan educates students to carry out fasting and practices that bring their advantages. The month of Ramadan is always awaiting by Muslims around the world. Ramadhan, its various functions and consequences, effected teachers' roles and responsibilities that must also deliver educating and guiding their students during the school day so that someday they become someone who can control their desires and have high motivation to do good deeds. The purpose of this community service was to increase students' motivation to worship through the Pesantren Kilat program. This activity was carried out at SMPN 3 Tembilahan Hulu, Indragiri Hilir, Riau, Indonesia. The pesantren kilat activities were important, to maintain the enthusiasm of student’s worship.
Al Quran Karim dan Terjemahnya. (200)Jakarta: Depag, .
Al Quran Karim dan Terjemahnya.(2009). Jakarta: Depag, .
Ammar, Abu dan Abu Fatiah Adnani. (2009). Mizamul Muslim. Jawa Tengah : cordova Mediatama
Bakar, Osman. (1994). Tauhid dan Sains, terj. Yuliani Liputo. Jakarta: Pustaka Hidayah.
El-Sutha, Saiful Hadi. Tiada Bulan Seindah Ramadha. Jakarta: Kalam Mulia.
Hakim, Lukmanul dan Aziza Meria. (2014). Modul Metodologi Studi islam. IAIN Imam Bonjol Padang.
Prof. Dr. Abu Su’ud. 2003. Islamologi Sejarah, Ajaran, dan perannya dalam Peradaban Umat Manusia. (Jakarta: Rineka Cipta).
Rahim, Imaddudin A. (1987). Tauhid. Bandung: Mizan.
Rahman, Afzalur. (2000). Al Quran Sumber Ilmu Pengetahuan. Diterjemahkan oleh Arifin. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.
Syalabi. A. (1983). Sejarah & Kebudayaan Islam. Jakarta: Pustaka Alhusna.
How to Cite
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution shareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License