Pelatihan Pengolahan Data Statistik Menggunakan SPSS untuk Meningkatkan Kualitas Karya Ilmiah Mahasiswa
Keywords:statistik, spss, karya ilmiah
There are still many students who are still reluctant to study on their own with the reason that they are unable to learn it on their own or are able to perform processing techniques but are unable to understand the process and interpret the output properly. They still need help to be able to master the technique of using software, understand the process, and correctly interpret the output of statistical data processing. The problem-solving method in this service starts from the problems that arise in the field. Moving on from these problems, we took the initiative to provide some kind of training with the aim that the problems that occur can be overcome. The Implementation of Statistical Data Processing Training Activities Using SPSS for STAI Auliaurrasyidin Tembilahan Students Semester VI to Improve the Quality of Student Scientific Work is carried out because these students will face a final project.
Agus Irianto (2012), Statistik: Konsep dasar, aplikasi, dan pengembangannya, Jakarta: Kencana Predana Media.
Jhon W Santrock (2009), Psikologi Pendidikan, Terjemahan oleh Achmad Chusairi & Juda Damanik, Jakarta: Prenada Media Group.
Mikha Agus Widiyanto. 2013. Statistika Terapan: Konsep dan aplikasi SPSS atau lisrel dalam penelitian pendidikan, psikologi dan ilmu sosial lainnya. Jakarta: Elex Media Komputindo.
Muri Yusuf (2013), Metode Penelitian Kualitatif, Kuantitatif dan Penelitian Gabungan, Padang: UNP Press.
Prayitno (2002), Seri Latihan Keterampilan Belajar (Program Semi-Que IV), Jakarta: Direktorat Jenderal Pendidikan Tinggi Proyek Peningkatan Manajemen Pendidikan Tinggi Departemen Pendidikan Nasional.
Singgih Santoso (2015), Menguasai Statistik Multivariat (Konsep Dasar dan Aplikasi dengan SPSS), Jakarta: Elex Media Komputindo.
Tim Statistika Elementer (2007), Modul Praktikum Statistika Elementer, Surakarta: FMIPA Press.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2022 Dina Liana, Rika Devianti, Masriani Masriani, Mardiah Mardiah, Faridatul Munawaroh, Martina Napratilora, Hendro Lisa
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution shareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License