Sosialisasi Pemilihan Karir di Sekolah Menengah Atas (SMA) Negeri 01 Reteh
Keywords:Career Selection, Socialization, Senior High School
Career selection is an important thing that needs to be considered by students in adjusting their talents, interests or abilities with the career to be chosen. However, in reality, there are still cases of mismatch of talents, interests/ability with the chosen career, causing individuals to become stressed, burdened and even drop out of college. Thus, the need for socialization of career selection in order to direct individuals to achieve success in the future. This service is carried out at the State High School (SMA) 01 Reteh. This type of research is community service with the lecture method, and question and answer. The steps carried out in this service are in the form of providing information about education or position, student achievement, and evaluation. The results of this service are students' understanding related to career choice, it can be seen that they can adjust the choice of majors according to their talents, interests and aspirations.
Achour, M & Mohd Nor, Mohd R. (2014). “The Effects of Social Support and Resilience on Life Satisfaction of Secondary School Students”. Journal of Academic and Applied Studies, 4(1), 12-20. (http:// academians. org/ the -effects-of-social-support-and-resilience-on-life-satisfac-of-secondary-school-students, diakses 10 Agustus 2020).
Agus Dariyo. (2004). Psikologi Perkembangan Dewasa Muda. Jakarta: Grasindo.
Brown, S. (2008). Career Development and Counseling Putting Theory and Research to Work. Canada: Wiley John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Carson, A. (2008). Aplication Of Holland’s Vovational Counseling Practice Related to Vocational Education. McGill Journal Education. National Analysis, 3(2)
Darito, A. (2004). Psikologi Perkembangan Dewasa Muda. Jakarta: Grasindo.
Devi Nurul Fikriyani, dkk. (2020). Pemilihan Karir Berdasarkan Kepribadian Pada Siswa. Jurnal Ilmiah Bimbingan dan Konseling. JIBK Undiksha, 11(1). DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.23887/jibk.v10i2.
Fatma Nuraqmarina & Erna Risnawati. (2018). Keputusan Pemilihan Karir: Studi Komparatif pada Siswa Remaja Jurusan IPA dan IPS. Jurnal Ilmiah Psikologi, 5(2). DOI: 10.115575/psy.v5i2.3068.
Hanifan Akbar. (2011). Kecendrungan Pemilihan Karir Berdasarkan Gaya Belajar Pada Siswa SMA Kelas XII.
https://salamadian.com/daftar-jurusan-kuliah/ Online. Minggu 15 November 2020.
Lina Marliyah, dkk. (2004). Persepsi Terhadap Dukungan Orangtua dan Pembuatan Keputusan Karir Remaja. Jurnal Provitae, 1(1) Januari.
Melaty Ihsan. (2011). Salah Memilih Jurusan”. (Online), (http: //melatyihsan. blogspot. com /salah – memilih - jurusan. html, diakses 18 September 2020).
Winkel dan Sri Hastuti. (2004). Bimbingan dan Konseling di Institusi Pendidikan. Yogyakarta: Media Abadi.
How to Cite
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution shareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License