Pendampingan Pengajian Kitab Sairu Al-Salikin Bab tentang I’tiqad (Keyakinan) bagi Jamaah Masjid Al-Mushlihat Kecamatan Tembilahan
Sairu Al-Salikin, the book defines as the footsteps of the Salik (seekers) in worshiping the God of the universe. It is one of the classic books by a great scholar of the 18th-century archipelago in Indonesia, precisely from Palembang written by Sheikh Abdus Shamad Ibn Abd Al -Rahman Ibn Abd Al-Jalil Al-Palimbani Al-Jawi known as Sheikh Abdus Shamad Al-Palimbani. The book consists of four chapters and discusses the science of monotheism, fiqh, and mysticism. This Malay-translation book is from the Ihya Ulumuddin; a very famous book by Al-Imam Al-Ghazali. While the discussion in this study was the Essence of Allah SWT and all His Attributes both the Nature of Salabiah, the Nature of Tanziah and the Nature of Wujudiyah the Nature of Tsubutiyah and His Af’al.
Al-Palimbani, Abdus Shamad. (n.d) Siru Al-salikin, Maktabah Hidayah, Surabaya
As’ad, Aliy. (1980). FathulMu’in, Penerbit Menara Kudus, Yogyakarta, jilid. I
Jarim, Ali dan Amin, Musthofa. (1954). Annahwu Al-Wadhih, Daarul Ma’arif, Gontor Ponorogo, Juz 1-III.
Khudri Bek, Imam. (1981). Tasri’ al-Islamy, dar Ihya Kutb al-Arabiyah, Indonesia, Cet Ke-7
Khallaf, Abdul Wahab. (n.d) Khulasah Tarikh Tasri’ al-Islamy: Ringkasan Sejarah Perundang-undangan Islam, tej: H.A. Aziz Masyuri, Semarang:Ramadhani
Munawwir, Ahmad Warson. (2002). Kamus Al-Munawwir Arab-Indonesia Terlengkap, Penerbit Puataka Progressif, Surabaya, cet. 25
Rifa’i, Moh. (1978). Ilmu Fiqih Islam Lengkap, PT. Karya Toha Putra, Semarang.
Qasim Alghazi, Muhammad Ibnu. (n.d) Fathul Qarib, Penerbit, Toha Putra, Semarang
Yunus, Mahmud. (1972). Kamus Arab-Indonesia, Penerbit Hidakarya Agung, Jakarta.
Copyright (c) 2020 Abd. Syahid, Syamsiah Nur , Moh. Sain, M. Ilyas, Kamaruddin Kamaruddin
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License