Pelatihan Karya Tulis Ilmiah Bagi Mahasiswa
Keywords:Writing, Scientific papers, Training
The purpose of this training was the preparation of scientific writing and assistance in the practice of writing a research paper. The output will be in the form of a proposal and a draft report. This training activity was carried out for a month, In the first session, trainees were given different materials and assignments for writing scientific papers. In the second stage, participants were required to write scientific papers using mentoring, participatory, and guided methods. In the third stage, participants collected their assignments followed by discussions involving all personnel and training participants. This community service was carried out for sixth-semester students who were also studying their research papers at STAI Auliaurrasyidin Tembilahan.
Abas, S. (2006). Pembelajaran Bahasa Indonesia yang Aktif di Sekolah Dasar. Jakarta: Depdiknas.
Dwiloka, B. D. (2005). Teknik Menulis Karya Ilmiah. Jakarta: Rineka Press.
Khadarsiah, A. L. (2012). Upaya Meningkatkan Keterampilan Menulis Karangan Narasi dengan Media Gambar Seri pada Mata Pelajaran Bahasa Indoesia Kelas IV MI AL-Ihsan Medari Sleman Yogyakarta Tahun Ajaran 2011/2012. Digilib UIN, Yogyakarta
LIPI. (2012). Pedoman Karya Tulis Ilmiah. Jakarta: LIPI.
Nurjamal, D., Sumirat, W., Darwis, R. (2011). Terampil Berbahasa Menyusun Karya Tulis Akademik, Memancu Acara, dan Menulis Surat. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Suherli, K. (2010). Merancang karya tulis ilmiah. Bandung: Rosdakarya.
Syafie’ie, I Imam. (1988). Retorika dalam Menulis. Jakarta.: P2LPTK Depdikbud.
Tarigan, Henry, G. (1986). Menulis Sebagai Suatu Keterampilan Berbahasa. Bandung: Penerbit Angkasa.
Widiastuti, W. (2013). Meningkatkan Kemampuan Membaca dan Menulis Narasi dengan Penerapan Model Pembelajaran Koperatif Tipe Think-Pair- Share. Bandung: Repositori UPI.
How to Cite
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution shareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License