Keterampilan Guru Kelas dalam Pembelajaran Tematik pada Masa Pandemi di Kelas IV Sekolah Dasar
Keywords:Skills, Class Teacher, Learning
This study aims to describe the skills of classroom teachers in thematic learning during the pandemic and find out the barriers to the skills of classroom teachers in thematic learning during the pandemic. This research is qualitative research, the subject of this research is the fourth-grade teacher and two female students, and the object of the research is the skills of the classroom teacher in thematic learning during the pandemic. Data collection techniques used in this study were observation, interviews, and documentation. Furthermore, the data that has been collected is analyzed by reducing the data, presenting the data, and drawing conclusions. Based on the results of the study, it can be concluded that the results of the observations are classified as "good enough" because the answers are at 43%, which is in the 41%-60% interval. This can be seen from several indicators, namely teachers are able to understand the character of students, are able to utilize educational technology, are able to evaluate student learning outcomes. The obstacles in the skills of classroom teachers are the educational background of the teacher, the lack of guidance and training and educational infrastructure.
Arikunto, S. (2022). Prosedur Penelitian. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.
Depag. (2005). Pedoman Pelaksanaan Kurikulum Sekolah Menengah . Jakarta: Direktorat Jenderal Kelembagaan Agama Islam.
Hamzah. (2007). Profesi Kependidikan, Problema Solusi dan Reformasi Pendiidikan. Jakarta: Bumi AKsara.
Moleong, L. J. (2017). Metodologi Penelitian Kualitatif Edisi Revisi. Bandung: Remaja Rosdakarya.
Mulyasa, E. (2017). Menjadi Guru Profesional. Bandung: Remaja Rosdakarya.
Prayitno. (2001). Panduan Kegiatan Pengawasan Bimbingan dan Konseling di Sekolah. Jakartta: Rineka Cipta.
Sagala, S. (2009). Kemampuan Profesional Guru dan Tenaga Kependidikan. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Sugiyono. (2015). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Tohirin. (2007). Desain Pengembangan Pembelajaran Tematik Bagi PIAUD,TK/Ra dan SD/MI. Jakarta: RajaGrafindo Persada.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2022 Heni Marisa, Mardiah Mardiah
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution shareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License