Pelatihan Maulid Habsyi di Madrasah Aliyah Negeri (MAN) Tembilahan Kabupaten Indragiri Hilir
Teachers as facilitators and motivators in schools have a role in realizing the development of the talents of their students, especially the reading skills of habsyi. In this case, students should be given supervision, coaching, and motivation so that their talents can develop optimally. Some did not master their religious arts, and some of them also did not participate in these activities because they feel did not have talent in that field, especially in terms of the reading skills of habsyi. The reading skills of Habsyi can be developed through training or learning that is carried out outside of teaching hours, namely extracurricular activities that are developed through more directed and systematic coaching. Therefore, to develop the students' potential in the Maulid habsyi, it is necessary to provide continuous supervision, attention, and motivation from all teachers and school principals. This is because extracurricular coaching that is less than optimal will result in less-than-optimal reading skills of students.
Djamarah, S. B. (2002). Strategi Belajar Mengajar. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.
Hakim, L. (2008). Perencanaan Pembelajaran. Bandung: CV Wacana Prima.
Hasnawati. (2020). Implementasi Model Pembelajaran Tadzkirah Pada Pelajaran Aqidah Akhlak di Madrasah Ibtidaiyah(MI) Nurul Jihad. Edukasi, 64.
Slameto. (2002). Belajar dan Faktor faktor Yang Mempengaruhinya. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.
Copyright (c) 2020 Hasnawati Hasnawati, Masriani Masriani
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License