Pengaruh Motivasi terhadap Minat Menabung di Bank Syariah
Keywords:Motivation, Interest, Sharia Bank
This research is motivated by the lack of interest of Islamic economics students at STAI Auliaurrasyidin Tembilahan in using Islamic banking products, even though as students who are engaged in Islamic economics, of course, they already know and understand Islamic banking, they should be able to contribute in helping the development of Islamic banking. This study aims to determine the significant effect of motivation on student interest in saving in Islamic banks. In this study, the research subjects were students of the Islamic Economics Study Program STAI Auliaurrasyidin Tembilahan class of 2017-2019, while the object of the research was the influence of motivation on student interest in saving in Islamic banks. This type of research is quantitative research because the data obtained are a collection of numbers. The population in this study amounted to 180 students. To determine the sample used probability sampling technique with simple random sampling method and using the formula Isaac and Michael, obtained a total sample of 123 students. Data analysis used a simple regression method with the help of the SPSS (Statistical Product and Service Solution) 23.0 for windows program. It can be concluded that motivation has a positive and significant effect on the interest of Islamic economics students at STAI Auliaurrasyidin Tembilahan.
Amzah, Z. M. (2019). Pengaruh Motivasi Terhadap Keputusan Mahasiswa Menabung Di Bank Syariah (Studi Kasus Mahasiswa Perbankan Syariah IAIN Padang Sidimpuan (Program Studi Perbankan Syariah, Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Islam Institut Agama Islam Negeri Padang Sidimpuan.
Donni, J. (2017). Perilaku Konsumen, Bandung: Alfabeta
Fahmi, G. dkk. (2018). Seranai Penelitian Penddikan, Hukum dan Ekonomi di Sulawesi tenggara. Yogyakarta: CV Budi Utama.
Kotler, Philip., & Gary, A, (2002). Prinsip-Prinsip Pemasaran Edisi Bahasa Indonesia. Jakarta: Erlangga.
Nurmalasari, A. (2019). “Pengaruh Pengetahuan dan Motivasi Terhadap Minat Menabung Mahasiswa Perbankan Syariah Angkatan 2016 IAIN Ponorogo di Bank BRI Syariah KCP Ponorogo”. (Penelitian Jurusan Perbankan Syariah, Fakultas Ekonomi Dan Bisnis Islam Institut Agama Islam Negeri Ponorogo).
Sugiyono. (2018). Metode Penelitian kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Setiadi, Nugroho J. (2003). Perilaku Konsumen: Prospektif Kontemporer pada Motif, Tujuan, dan Keinginan Konsumen. Edisi Revisi. Jakarta: Kencana Prenada Meda Group.
Umaryani, S. (2017). “Pengaruh Pembelajaran Ekonomi Islam Terhadap Minat Mahasiswa Menabung di Bank Syariah”. (Penelitian Jurusan Pendidikan Ilmu Pengetahuan Sosial Fakultas Ilmu Tarbiyah dan Keguruan UIN Syarif Hidayatullah, Jakarta).
Widya, A. (2018). “Minat Masyarakat Nagari Sungayang Menabung Di Bank Syariah”, Penelitian Jurusan Perbankan Syariah, Fakultas Ekonomi Dan Bisnis Islam, IAIN Batusangkar.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2022 Siti Fatimah, Siti Zariah
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution shareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License