Pelatihan Pengelolaan Google My Business pada Gudang Kelapa Do’a Ibu Tembilahan Indragiri Hilir
Keywords:Google My Business, Management Training, Coconut Warehouse
This community service activity aims to increase the number of quality entrepreneurs, cultivate reliable and superior entrepreneurial spirit, attitudes, behavior and abilities among the community, introduction to the current marketing process, introduction to the marketing process via Google My Business. The expected outputs after community service activities are: 1) increasing the number of quality orders, 2) realizing entrepreneurial ability and stability to produce quality products that consumers need, 3) optimizing existing marketing channels, 4) understanding the marketing process via Google My Business which can increase sales turnover which will have an impact on increasing profits. It is hoped that the Google My Business (Google My Business) material will make it easier for consumers to find Gudang Kelapa Doa Ibu so that product marketing has a wider reach and has an impact on increasing sales. The final result is expected, Gudang Kelapa Doa Ibu users can use the Google My Business application (Google My Business) as a marketing medium for their selling products. In the management of Google My Business (Google My Business), interesting, honest and trusted reviews will be a ranking factor that Google uses to display our business in search results. Therefore, we need to provide quality products and services so that we can get lots of good reviews. That way, our business opportunities appear at the top will be higher. Our positive response to these reviews, will increase the trust of customers.
Kotler, Keller, 2009, Manajemen Pemasaran. Penerbit Erlangga, Jakarta.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2022 Bayu Fajar Susanto, Ahmad Ahmad, Indra Muchlis Adnan, Widyawati Widyawati, Raju Maulana, Andi Yusafri
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution shareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License