Pendampingan Pelaksanaan Wadiah Qurban di Bank Mini Syariah Auliaurrasyidin
Keywords:wadiah qurban, training
Wadiah qurban BMS Auliaurrasyidin is a type of deposit that is allocated for the preparation of the customer's qurban worship funds. Wadiah qurban BMS Auliaurrasyidin is carried out collectively, this activity is a form of community service and the implementation of sharia banking contracts. The reason for the importance of this activity is to educate students regarding the organization and slaughter of sacrificial animals The research method used is the field method, where the stages of qurban activities consist of pre-implementation, namely the preparation stage, then the implementation stage, namely the slaughtering process and post-implementation or distribution and delivery of qurban meat. The qurban worship committee consists of 10 people and 7 customers or qurban participants with the number of animals slaughtered 1 cow with 83.6 kg of clean meat and 109 coupons are allocated for the qurban beneficiaries.
Ascarya. (2020). Akad dan Produk Bank Syariah. Jakarta: Rajawali Pers.
Ghufran, Ali (2011). Tuntunan Bequrban dan Menyembelih Hewan. Jakarta: Amzah.
Jayusman, J. (2012). Tinjauan Hukum Islam Terhadap Ibadah Kurban Kolektif. Al-'Adalah, 10(2), 435-446.
Standar Operasi Prosedural (SOP) BMS Auliaurrasyidin Tembilahan, 2022.
Tim Penyusun Kamus Pusat Pembinaan dan Pengembangan Bahasa, Kamus Besar Bahasa Indonesia, Jakarta: Balai Pustaka, 1996.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2022 Selviani Selviani, Saiin Saiin, Veni Lestari, Erma Susanti, Deddy Yusuf Yudhyarta
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution shareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License