Pengembangan Modul Pembelajaran Ilmu Pengetahuan Sosial Berbasis Inkuiri
Keywords:Module Development, Inquiry, Learning Activities
This article aimed to provide an overview of the development of inquiry-based Social Science learning modules with a material of business models in economic activities for the fifth grade of elementary school students. This study also aimed to increase students' learning activities through that module. The goal derived from the low level of students' learning activities and the less varied teaching materials used. The development model for this module followed Bord & Gall. The developed modules were researched and assessed by a team of experts, which consisted of Social Studies and Inquiry Learning experts (87.03%), Materials experts (90.89%), Language experts (87.5%), and Media experts (79.33 %). Overall, the assessment reached 86.18% which was categorized as very good. At the same time, students' responses to the developed modules have an overall percentage of 90.13% which was also very good. In addition, students' learning activities before and after using the module obtained t-count (18.272), while the t-table was 2.045. So, it indicated that t-count ≥ t-table, meaning that accepted Ha and rejected Ho. Therefore, students' learning activities have increased after using the developed inquiry-based social studies learning module.
Kementrian dan Kebudayaan, K. 2. (2013). Kompetensi Dasar Sekolah Dasar (SD) Madrasah Ibtidaiyah (MI).
Mudlofir, A., & Rusydiyah, E. F. (2016). Desain Pembelajaran Inovatif: dari Teori ke Praktik. Jakarta: Raja Grafindo Persada.
Mulyasa, E. (2006). Kurikulum yang Disempurnakan. Bandung: Remaja Rosdakarya.
Ngalimun. (2016). Strategi dan Model Pembelajaran. Yogyakarta: Aswaja Presindo.
Prastowo, A. (2012). Pengembangan Sumber Belajar. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Insan Madani.
Sanjaya, W. (2006). Strategi Pembelajaran Berorientasi Standar Proses Pendidikan. Jakarta: Kencana.
Sudjana, N., & Rivai, A. (2003). Teknologi Pengajaran. Bandung: Sinar Baru Algensindo.
Sugiyono. (2016). Cara Mudah Menyusun Skripsi, Tesis dan Disertasi. Bandung: Alfabeta.
Sukmadinata, N. S. (2012). Metode Penelitian Pendidikan. Bandung: Remaja Rosdakarya.
Susanto, A. (2013). Teori Belajar dan Pembelajaran di Sekolah Dasar. Jakarta: Kencana.
How to Cite
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution shareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License