Kartu Kredit Syariah: Perspektif Hukum Islam
Keywords:Syariah Charge Card, Islam, Perspective
Credit cards are one of the most common methods of payment in modern society. Credit cards are used to replace payments for the purchase of products and services. In cities, the Public usually uses this credit card to shop at retail stores and malls. The rapid development of the use of credit cards currently because people feel the cards as a means of payment and taking cash considering the practicality, comfort, and security. The basic law of sharia charge cards, however, has been explained in the Quran, Hadith, and also Ijma'.
Abdurrahman, H. (2011). Hukum Islam Seputar Kartu Kredit. Bogor: Al-Azhar press.
Ibrahim, A. W. (2006). Banking card syariah: Kartu kredit dan debit dalam perspektif fiqh. Jakarta: PT Raja Grafindo Persada.
Ifham, A. (2015). Ini Lho Bank Syariah (Memahami Bank Syariah dengan Mudah). Jakarta: Gramedia
Nuhyatia, I. (2015). Kajian fiqh dan perkembangan kartu kredit syariah (Syariah Card) di Indonesia. Economic: Jurnal Ekonomi dan Hukum Islam, 5(1). 23-50.
Wahyuningsih, N. (2016). Kartu Kredit (Suatu Tinjauan Syariat Islam). Al-Amwal: Jurnal Ekonomi dan Perbankan Syari'ah, 5(2).
How to Cite
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution shareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License