Pengaruh Promosi terhadap Penjualan Polis Asuransi Syariah
This study aimed to determine the effect of promotion on the sales of Islamic insurance policies at PT. Asuransi Takaful Keluarga RO Riau Agency Pekanbaru. This research was motivated by the development of Islamic insurance companies both in terms of assets and in terms of company contributions that have an impact on insurance policy sales. The formulation of the problem in this study was to determine the effect of the relationship promotion on insurance policy sales. This research used quantitative methods with simple linear regression analysis. The sample in this study was 49 respondents. Based on the results of the partial test (t-test), the tcount was 1.391 <t-table 2.016, so the promotion had no significant effect on the variable sales of the insurance policy of PT. Asuransi Takaful Keluarga RO Riau Pekanbaru. The regression results showed that the promotion variable does not affect sales.
Ghozali. (2006). Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate Dengan Program SPSS Edisi Kedua. Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro: Semarang.
Ghozali, I. (2011). Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate Dengan Program SPSS 16. Semarang: UNDIP.
Hasan, I. (2005). Pokok-pokok Materi Statistik, Ed.2, Cet.III. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.
Huda, N. (2008). Ekonomi Makro Islam. Jakarta: Kencana.
Singaribuan, M., & Efendi. (1995). Metode Penelitian Survei. Jakarta: LP3s.
Sugiyono. (2012). Metode Penelitian Bisnis. Bandung: CV. Alfabeta.
Sugiyono. (2016). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, dan R&D. Bandung: CV.Alfabeta.
Swasta, B. (1999). Manajemen Pemasaran Modern. Yogyakarta: Liberty.
W.Gulo. (2002). Metodologi Penelitian. Jakarta: PT. Grasindo.
Copyright (c) 2020 Ermayanis Ermayanis, Nurse Fatimah MZ
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License