Pengembangan Kuliner Kue Lumpang Khas Daerah Lahat Guna Melestarikan Kuliner Asli Daerah
Traditional culinary is culinary food that has been around for a long time and is difficult to find in other areas. Besides the taste and shape, not everyone can make it so that the taste is different. Lahat is a city located in the province of South Sumatra. The city named Bumi Seganti Setungguan has many special foods and culinary mainstays that are not inferior to other areas in South Sumatra. The Lumpang cake is a traditional cake made from rice flour. This delicious cake with a sweet taste has been around for 80 years and is still popular. This cake is sprinkled with coarsely grated coconut which adds a savory when eating it. This cake, which includes market snacks, is perfect for drinking tea.
Andi M. Sadat. (2009). Brand Belief: Strategi Membagun Merek Berbasis Keyakinan. Salemba Empat: Jakarta
Geertz, Clifford. (1983). Abangan, Santri, Priyayi Dalam Masyarakat Jawa. Jakarta: PT. Dunia Pustaka Jaya
Harsojo. (1988). Pengantar Antropologi. PT. Rina Cipta. Bandung
Hertati. L. (2021). Promosi Penjualan, Audit Manajemen, Peran Audit Program Terhadap Penerimaan Kas Era Covid-19. Jurnal Economics and Digital Business Review, 2(1) 61- 86
Hertati. L., Puspitawati. P., Gantino. R., Ilyas. M. (2021). Makna Industri Kreatif Kearifan Lokal Kerajinan Limbah Pelepah Pinang Masyarakat Pinggiran Desa Mendis. Jurnal Pengabdian Nasional (JPN) Indonesia, 2 (1), 28-37
Kanada, Rabial. (2012). Baju Adat Sumsel. http://fisika-sumsel.blogspot.com/2012/01/baju-adat-sumsel.html. (diakses tanggal 27 April 2021)
Pateda, Mansoer. (2010). Semantik Leksikal. Jakarta: Rineka cipta
Rokian, Ajmal. (2014). Sejarah, Khasanah Budaya dan Profil Potensi Kabupaten Banyuasin. Banyuasin: Dinas Pariwisata, Seni, Budaya, Pemuda dan Olahraga Kabupaten Banyuasin, Sumatera Selatan
Widiya, A., Hartati, L., Puspitawati, L., Gantino, R., & Ilyas, M. (2021). Pelatihan kepada Masyarakat dalam Menjaga Makna Kearifan Lokal, Nilai Sejarah, dan Adat Khas Tradisional Masyarakat Melayu Peninggalan Kerajaan Sriwijaya. Yumary: Jurnal Pengabdian Kepada Masyarakat, 1(4), 193-201. https://doi.org/10.35912/yumary.v1i4.224
Copyright (c) 2021 Yudi Saputra, Lesi Hertati, Lilis Puspitawati, Rilla Gantino, Meifida Ilyas
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution shareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License