Upaya Meningkatkan Kemampuan Mengajar Mahasiswa Program Studi Pendidikan Islam Anak Usia Dini (PIAUD) Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Tarbiyah (STIT)- YPI Kerinci Tahun 2019
The teacher is one of the elements in the teaching and learning process that must play an active role and place its position as a professional task in accordance with the demands of society. Therefore, to be able to carry out their duties and responsibilities, teachers need certain conditions that can be classified into administrative requirements, technical requirements, and personality requirements. Teachers are required to have adequate competency qualifications. Broadly speaking, there are three levels of professional qualifications for teachers as educational professionals, namely capable personalities, teachers as innovators, and teachers as developers. In an effort to improve the teaching abilities of STIT YPI Pangkalan Kerinci , microteaching activities as teaching exercises are carried out by students and it is hoped that a good behavior habit will develop in student teacher candidates. Through microteaching, students also learn to master the professional competences of
teachers which include pedagogical, professional, social, and personality competencies.
Arikunto, Suharsimi 1983. Prosedur Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Praktik. Yogyakarta: Rineka Cipta.
Asdiqoh, Siti,. 2012. Etika Profesi Keguruan. Yogyakarta: Trust Media.
Ibnu Rusn, Abidin, ,. 1998. Pemikiran Al-Ghazali Tentang Pendidikan. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar.
Mulyasa, E. 2007. Standar Kompetensi dan Sertifikasi Guru. Bandung: Remaja Rosdakarya.
Mulyasa, E. 2008. Menjadi Guru Profesional. Menciptakan Pembelajaran Kreatif dan Menyenangkan. Bandung: Remaja Rosdakarya.
Sardiman A.M., 1990. Interaksi dan Motivasi Belajar Mengajar. Jakarta: Rajawali.
Uzer Usman Moh.,. 2001. Menjadi Guru Profesional. Bandung: Remaja Rosdakarya.
Saifuddin Azwar.,2002 Sikap Manusia Teori dan Pengukurannya, Yogjakakarta : Pustaka Pelajar
Geoge R.Terry dkk..2012. Dasar-dasar Manajemen. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.
Gunawan Heri, 2012. Pendidikan Karakter. Bandung : Alfabeta,
Hamdani Hamid.,2013. Pendidikan Karakter Perspektif Islam. Bandung: Pustaka Setia
Heri Gunawan, 2012. Pendidikan Karakter Konsep dan Implementasinya. Bandung: Alfabeta
Copyright (c) 2020 Khairi Khairi
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License