Website sebagai Sarana Promosi dan Akreditasi pada Rumah Sakit Mahyuzahra di Kecamatan Inderalaya Kabupaten Ogan Ilir
Keywords:Training, Mahyuzahra Hospital, Website
Website is a necessity in today's modern world because with a website all needs regarding information, registration, knowledge and others can be fulfilled. Mahyuzahra Hospital as one of the hospitals in Inderalaya District, Ogan Ilir Regency, South Sumatra also needs a website as a means of introducing/promoting and also efficiency in its daily operations. This need is also in line with the accreditation problems faced by hospitals. So the needs and benefits of the website are needed. The website was designed and created based on the results of discussions and input from Mahyuzahra Hospital. After the upload is complete, training is also carried out for officers who are authorized to manage the website and its operations. The training was carried out using the face-to-face method and experimenting with inputting news, pictures, doctor's names, facilities and others.
Hagen Graf (2006), “Building Websites with Joomla! A step by step tutorial to getting your Joomla! CMS website up fast”, ISBN: 1-904811-94-9,9781904811947, Packt Publishing.
Kevin Yank (2003), “Build your own database driven website using PHP & MySQL”, Sitepoint Publisher.
Dave Lawrence and Soheyla Tavakol(2003),” Balanced website design: optimising aesthetics, usability and purpose”, Springer.
_________(2020), Permenkes nomor 12 tahun 2020 tentang Akreditasi Rumah Sakit
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2023 Caroline Caroline, Rahmawati Rahmawati, Bhakti Yudho Suprapto, Suci Dwijayanti
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution shareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License