Pendampingan Latihan Seni Menulis Kaligrafi bagi Santri Pondok Pesantren Baqiyatussa'adiyah di Sanggar Assifa Kabupaten Indragiri Hilir
Keywords:Assistance, Writing, calligraphy
Assistance in the art of writing calligraphy held by the Assifa studio for students at the Baqiyqtussa'adiya Islamic boarding school. Calligraphy is a writing art that regulates the forms of letters, their locations, and ways of assembling them into an organized writing and requires creativity and appreciation in writing. Assistance is carried out aiming to train the art of calligraphy writing. This mentoring activity begins by providing material about the types of calligraphy khat and how the characters of each of these khat are. Furthermore, the students were introduced to the basic techniques of calligraphy using kalam. The method was carried out in the assistance of calligraphy writing exercises directly to the students of the Baqiyqtussa'adiyah Islamic boarding school. This activity is carried out during this training assistance activity carried out for 1 month, namely August 1 2022 to August 31 2022, every Wednesday and Saturday at 13.30 to 16.30 WIB. Individual training participants are able to write the art of calligraphy which has been taught in the assifa studio of the Auliaurrasyidin Tembilahan Islamic High School.
Baharuddin HS, 2012, Pengaruh Rusm Usmani Terhadap Perkembangan Kaligrafi Islam. Alauddin Press.
Daryanto. 2009. Demonstrasi Sebagai Metode Belajar. Jakarta: Depdikbud.
Nasr, Seyyed Hossein, 1993, Spritualitas dan Seni Islami. Terj. Sutejo. Mizan. Bandung.
Sagala, S. (2009). Konsep dan Makna Pembelajaran. Bandung: CV. Alfabeta.
Sirojuddin AR, 2000. Seni Kaligrafi Islam. Bandung: PT. Remaja Rosdakarya.
Yanuarmi, D., Widdiyanti, W., & Sundari, S. (2019). Kreatifitas Melalui Batik Cap Dari Karton Bekas Pada Siswa Disabilitas. Batoboh, 4(2), 69. https://doi.org/10.26887/bt.v4i2.899
Yulianti, E., & Marcelina, D. (2019). Pelatihan Pembuatan Bahan Ajar Untuk Siswa Sekolah Dasar. 3(2), 79–85
Zuhairini dkk, Metodik Khusus Pendidikan Agama, Surabaya : Usaha Nasional, 1983.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2022 Muhammadiyah Muhammadiyah, Zulkifli Zulkifli, Zulkarnainsyah Zulkarnainsyah, Rita Kencana
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution shareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License