Pengetahuan Remaja tentang Generasi Berencana (GenRe) melalui Kearifan Lokal
Keywords:Adolescents, Knowledge, Planning Generation, Local Wisdom
Coaching for adolescents can be initiated through knowledge of future challenges, both in personal life and in socializing. This study aims to determine the knowledge of adolescents about Generation Planning (GenRe) through the values of local wisdom. The research was conducted at a senior high school in Kecamatan Tanah Abang, Kabupaten Penukal Abab Lematang Ilir with the research subjects being high school students who were selected by random sampling technique. Data were collected through questionnaires on knowledge of reproductive health, drugs and addictive substances, as well as local wisdom. The results showed that 68.33% of students knew enough about reproductive health, 80% of students knew well about drugs and addictive substances and their consequences, and only 50.40% of students knew and practiced the values of local wisdom in everyday life. Based on the results of the study, students' knowledge regarding Generation Planning is included in the sufficient category so that it is necessary to inculcate the values of local wisdom and socialize Generation Planning by parents, teachers, and community leaders in order to create a golden generation in the future.
BNN. (2019). Materi Advokasi Pencegahan Narkoba. Jakarta: Badan Narkotika Nasional.
Hilmi, M. Z. (2015). Nilai-nilai kearifan lokal dalam perilaku anak remaja di Desa Sepit Kecamatan Keruak Kabupaten Lombok Timur. Journal of Educational Social Studies, Vol. 4 (2), 87-100.
Howell. (2009). Segala Sesuatu yang Perlu Diketahui tentang Tubuh Manusia. Yogyakarta: Luna Publisher.
Nugraha, A.R., Dida, S., Romli, R., dan Puspitasari, L. (2014). Peningkatan pendidikan pola perilaku hidup sehat pada usia remaja melalui penerapan komunikasi lingkungan dan kesehatan reproduksi berbasiskan kearifan lokal. Dharmakarya, 3(2), 53 – 69.
Yulianti, D. (2017). Program generasi berencana (genre) dalam rangka pembangunan manusia menuju pembangunan nasional berkualitas. Analisis Sosial Politik, 1(2), 93-108.
How to Cite
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Copyright on any article is retained by the author(s).
2. The author grants the journal, right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution shareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work’s authorship and initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
4. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
5. The article and any associated published material is distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License